THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man frisco still upset about that $150 he owed. He tired of seeing awwsome throw his 2 cents in knowing all that loose change could've been used to pay him.

My man frisco still upset about that $150 he owed. He tired of seeing awwsome throw his 2 cents in knowing all that loose change could've been used to pay him.
Yes, yes he is

you guys couldn't be anymore wrong. if anything, i just don't like the way he punked out paying a bet and still goes here without shame lol.

CQvZQ3CWEAAem1z.jpg

@WojYahooNBA: NBA security didn't find out about an alleged Barnes-Fisher confrontation at home of Barnes' estranged wife until today, sources tell Yahoo.

IT'S LIT!!!

Messing with an ex teammate ex wife :x cold game out here ...all the ***** fisher could get and he settles with this

I send my condolences to Matt Barnes

Can't blame Barnes. Millions of women out there and Fisher tryna pipe a former teammate's :smh:

Got to agree. That's just not cool. Even if Fish and Matt aren't really friends, you still don't go there if you're Fisher. .

The city of Memphis just fell in love with Barnes even more :rofl:

He drove efrom Santa Barbara where the Grizz were having training camp to LA to beat this guy up. AT A BBQ.

Bet Barnes wouldn't have ran up on Kobe like that tho :pimp:

And look at fisher out chea moving with no dambs :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom