THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The city of Memphis just fell in love with Barnes even more :rofl:

He drove efrom Santa Barbara where the Grizz were having training camp to LA to beat this guy up. AT A BBQ.

This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me take issue with people saying Barnes is "fake" tough. He really is down for his.

This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me take issue with people saying Barnes is "fake" tough. He really is down for his.

Yea, once I found out how cool he was with Zbo and TA, I knew he wasn't fake tough anymore. That's why he would probably do the same to Ibaka :lol:

Yea, once I found out how cool he was with Zbo and TA, I knew he wasn't fake tough anymore. That's why he would probably do the same to Ibaka :lol:

not saying i'm disagreeing with the notion of barnes being tough but i don't think you have to be that tough or real to drive 1.5 hrs to fight a punk *** ex teammate dating(?) your ex-wife.

Last edited:
He drove efrom Santa Barbara where the Grizz were having training camp to LA to beat this guy up. AT A BBQ.
matt barnes the type of dude to wear a wife beater to his daughters graduation 
pimp.gif

:rofl: @ Woj saying "more details on Derek Fisher-Matt Barnes scrap soon on Yahoo Sports". Like its breaking news

This dude Barnes had the whole KKK, or the LA chapter, after his head for beating the **** out of some dude in high school who called his sister ****** or half breed or stuff like that they used to say to him and his family at a predominantly white school

Fish ****** up. I don't blame him for taking the shot but damn man at least keep it on the low. I'd hit it too but I wouldn't make it known.

Grizz and Knicks on Saturday, January 16 in Memphis (the day before my bday). I'm there and will probably try to get seats behind the Knicks bench just see what happens.

Dude beat the **** outta folks at school who racially abused his sister. Had the klan after him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Barnes is forever real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom