THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean how you gonna drive 2 hours to confront somebody over a chick who either you don't want or she don't want you? That's like the definition of fake tough guy :lol:. Barnes always doing extra ****. Can't believe yall are applauding this :smh:

Rihanna was right..

devil.gif

I don't know their circumstances plus they share children together. You never know if she was still keeping lines open or if they were working on something still

Not going to call him a lame until all the facts are out

Dude it's his ex wife :lol:. EX. Matthew was on camera not long ago talking bout he was dating rihanna and she aired him out. She's free to suck whatever nuts she pleases. Also if it's a problem he needs to talk to her, not him. She would be the one in the know

Last edited:
Dude it's his ex wife :lol:. EX. Matthew was on camera not long ago talking bout he was dating rihanna and she aired him out. She's free to suck whatever nuts she pleases. Also if it's a problem he needs to talk to her, not him. She would be the one in the know
Bruh they both in the wrong :lol:

She knows what she's doing

And someone you worked with for years should respect you enough to not be in your crib messing with a woman you got kids with? Tell me you would let that **** slide...you know you wouldn't.

Dude it's his ex wife
laugh.gif
. EX. Matthew was on camera not long ago talking bout he was dating rihanna and she aired him out. She's free to suck whatever nuts she pleases. Also if it's a problem he needs to talk to her, not him. She would be the one in the know
Bruh they both in the wrong
laugh.gif

And someone you worked with for years should respect you enough to not be in your crib messing with a woman you got kids with? Tell me you would let that **** slide...you know you wouldn't.
I wouldn't be a fan of the situation at all if I was in his shoes but I wouldn't drive 2 hours to fight someone over some broad that I ain't messing with no more. Dumbest **** I heard of in a while and ****** is in here cosigning this ******* 
laugh.gif

They're not together anymore. I will say if fish and barnes are close then that is shady but still, she's not yours. It's his ex, she's not cheating on him. That would be a different story

Yeah. Just my personal philosophy that you don't mess with people you know exes. Seen it happen with people I know and nothing good usually comes of it.

Let me get this straight. Derek Fisher is the one wrong here?

What kind of dude goes after another dude for situations like this? Get mad at your ex-wife. Not the dude she banged. That teammate **** is irrelevant. If they were boys, that's another argument. But it doesn't sound like they were.

You sound dumb af right now. The only thing klay can't really do is contain bigger wings with a post game. Besides that his individual D is elite.

Get off my **** you fool.

He's in the 60th percentile in isolation and 50th in the pick and roll, that's not elite at all.

He's been a minus defender every year even last year with that elite defense.

You a fan boy with your head up your ***, **** off.

Shots fired :lol:

Kind of interested to see if the league actually gets involved in this Barnes/Fish situation. Adam Silver can't be happy with this news.

Yeah. Just my personal philosophy that you don't mess with people you know exes. Seen it happen with people I know and nothing good usually comes of it.

I personally wouldn't mess with a close friend's ex, it would have to be very specific circumstances. But an associate? Hellllllll yea. I would at least give him a courtesy call but I don't think it's necessary, especially if yall don't talk on a regular basis anyway.

I have a friend that got married to his friend's ex girl :lol:. They're still good friends, him and the girl are just more compatible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom