THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
back to the extreme
Thanks bruh. I assumed something way more derogatory for some reason 
laugh.gif

they're really showing a rerun of the game that they just showed instead of Kings-Suns?

**** NBATV

[quote name="nickmaz96"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="keeL252"][quote name="DarthSka"]And I definitely wouldn't care about being w/ someone who used to be with a friend of mine.

All I'd be thinking is: 'used to be'. Soooo... not currently. So we're good.[/quote]So wait you would date your homie ex?

Damn I can't rock with y'all[/quote]Date, beat, marry, one night.

She's single? The end.

Everything else is junior high BS.[/quote]

kinda have the same feelings on this topic...

but it also depends on how long the relationship was going on...[/quote]Bruh, they could have been married 10 years and he could have loved her deeply and he could hate her guts. As soon as he says, "So yeah, she moved out. We're done," I'm trying to hit her up like, "Sooooooo... Netflix & chill? :nerd: " [quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="keeL252"]So wait you would date your homie ex?

Damn I can't rock with y'all[/quote]I think DarthSka is on record saying he doesn't believe in friends anyway.[/quote]I believe in them. They're not Easter bunnies. :lol:

Just don't need them. I appreciate when I've got like 2 or 3 good friends, but I don't feel lost or anything when I don't.

And I definitely define 'good friend' waaaaay different than most. "To me, a good friend is someone who don't mess w/ my ex, no matter how bad she is" is something I could never think.

Last edited:
[quote name="keeL252"][quote name="erupt107th"]Savage.

Might as well smash your friend's current wife.[/quote]Dudes are extremely thristy to smash some box. They got no boarders.[/quote]So much irony there. :lol: I've frustrated girls with how little I care about smashing. Like I've dated girls that expect that they're gonna hold out to get their way like I care. Nope. :lol:

I don't need P.

But I don't have junior high rules on why someone is off limits. Has nothing to do with thirst.

So much irony there. :lol: I've frustrated girls with how little I care about smashing. Like I've dated girls that expect that they're gonna hold out to get their way like I care. Nope. :lol:

I don't need P.

But I don't have junior high rules on why someone is off limits. Has nothing to do with thirst.

So you'll smash your cousin ex?

Last edited:
So much irony there. :lol: I've frustrated girls with how little I care about smashing. Like I've dated girls that expect that they're gonna hold out to get their way like I care. Nope. :lol:

I don't need P.

One of those friends plotting on their boys girl while they are on a break. You spill the drunken night secrets to your boys girl huh ?

I don't need P.

You don't think "she's single, I'm single, its all good" is a little too simplistic? I tend not to like bright line rules like that. Everything is contextual. I'm going to think about how long the relationship was, how it ended, what terms they're on now, how close I am with the dude, do they have kids together. I don't consider thinking through those kind of things "junior high BS." More like being a considerate person who isn't just out for himself.

i wouldnt be able to play for a dude that smashed my ex .....or a dude that i know smashes exes of people hes associated with .....idc what anyone says they both got mad money , fisher got more im sure , millions , to be smashing someones ex wife ( not a taz angel ) thats in the nba.............shows hes a grimey dude , i need my coach / boss to be a straight square , married , stable / would never touch another woman type of dude .....idk how to explain but i tried screw it ....even if i had nothing to do with the situation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom