THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally Posted by sea manup  
ska is like lebron

he only looks out for himself and his son(s) 
You.

Could not possibly.

Have me pegged more wrong.
laugh.gif

Like, I care.

I care.

I just care about things different than what I'm 'supposed to' care about.

'Bruh, you're SUPPOSED to do this and that and...'

Nah.
as a lakers fan you're supposed to like kobe 

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"]I think with Ska and people like Ska, they are a different type of person, they don't have close friends. If you have a close circle of friends and you all go out together, go on trips together etc., you would never start smashing the homegirl if she broke up with your friend. What would that do to your friendship? 

Ska, if you do have close friends and you're still willing to do what you said you aint human[/quote]See, that question, "What would this do to my friendship?"...

... I've never in my life had a friend close enough to ask myself that question. I've never had the type of close friend I see other people describe, the type of friend that just walks in your house without knocking.

Nah.

Knock.

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="sea manup"]ska is like lebron

he only looks out for himself and his son(s) [/QUOTE]You.

Could not possibly.

Have me pegged more wrong. :lol:

Like, I care.

I care.

Nah.[/QUOTE]as a lakers fan you're supposed to like kobe[/quote]Point in case. :lol:

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Its called a sociopath.[/quote]:lol:

I laugh because it's hilarious to me that you really believe that, I guarantee it.

The response wasn't funny; the confidence you have in your assessment is.

Following the dust-up, Barnes, 35, texted a pal that he had not only assaulted Fisher, but also took revenge on Govan, one source said.

“I kicked his *** from the backyard to the front room, and spit in her face,” the text read, according to the source.
A source close to Fisher confirmed the fight, but insisted it wasn’t as one-sided as Barnes claimed.

“Matt came after Derek but he only had a few scratches,” the source said. “Derek’s not going to press charges, he’s going to let it go.”

View media item 1739897

Originally Posted by DarthSka  
ska is like lebron

he only looks out for himself and his son(s) 
You.

Could not possibly.

Have me pegged more wrong.
laugh.gif

Like, I care.

I care.

Nah.
as a lakers fan you're supposed to like kobe
Point in case.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i know what you mean though

for example I dont understand why most people are unable to do things in public while alone

like "you should go see this movie its really good" "i wanted to but i couldnt find anyone that wanted to watch it with me"

indifferent.gif
 why do you need someone to go with you to watch a movie, if you feel like doing something just go do it

[quote name="8PM at MSG"]The problem is dudes always respond like that until they end up in similar situations. Now if you are truly able to disconnect and not sweat those things more power to you. You have developed an ability most people don't have. But for the majority, emotions don't really work like that. Same cats say one thing react another way when the shoe's on the other foot :nerd:[/quote]Nah, I don't speak definitively on possible situations.

I speak definitively on situations I've been through.

I've had homies's girls flirt w/ me and throw themselves at me, and I've walked away. Not because he's my homie and I couldn't do that, but because she was drunk or tipsy every time it happened, and I don't mess with drunk or tipsy chicks.

And on the other foot? My son's mom cheated on me when we were married. I wasn't mad at HIM; I was mad at HER. She's the one that cheated, not him.

Ska response to this topic truly makes me appreciate my circle more. It's 5 of us and we grew up from the age of 5 and 7...over 25 years of friendship.literrally from the sandbox. But I'm pretty sure your still have a big heart and a good dude.

Fools are still knocking and calling before they come by tho.

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"]I dont understand why most people are unable to do things in public while alone

like "you should go see this movie its really good" "i wanted to but i couldnt find anyone that wanted to watch it with me"

:stoneface:  why do you need someone to go with you to watch a movie, if you feel like doing something just go do it[/quote]Dat independent sociopathic thinking :smokin

Nah I feel it. Idk why people think you should stick around if you get a girl pregnant. Whyshould I raise my seed because society thinks I should. Nah, I didn't give birth to that kid. That's your problem now.

Or why should I stop beating my kids? You don't want to? That's fine, but I'm getting my AP on.

Think outside the box.

Last edited:
Nah I feel it. Idk why people think you should stick around if you get a girl pregnant. Whyshould I raise my seed because society thinks I should. Nah, I didn't give birth to that kid. That's your problem now.

Think outside the box.
im with you . f being a conformist.i do what i want
pimp.gif
.... ... 

Last edited:

Think outside the box.

:lol:

[quote name="keeL252"]Ska response to this topic truly makes me appreciate my circle more. It's 5 of us and we grew up from the age of 5 and 7...over 25 years of friendship.[/quote]That's... completely foreign to me.

Not going to front, that makes me a little jealous.

Not one.

Not two.

But FIVE?!

Going on 30 years?

That's... my mind doesn't even know how to begin thinking about how that has happened, but props.

Last edited:
See, that question, "What would this do to my friendship?"...

... I've never in my life had a friend close enough to ask myself that question. I've never had the type of close friend I see other people describe, the type of friend that just walks in your house without knocking.

Nah.

Knock.
And that's why I understand why you feel the way you do. If you did have a close friend the dynamics change

[quote name="8PM at MSG"]The problem is dudes always respond like that until they end up in similar situations. Now if you are truly able to disconnect and not sweat those things more power to you. You have developed an ability most people don't have. But for the majority, emotions don't really work like that. Same cats say one thing react another way when the shoe's on the other foot :nerd:
Nah, I don't speak definitively on possible situations.

I speak definitively on situations I've been through.

I've had homies's girls flirt w/ me and throw themselves at me, and I've walked away. Not because he's my homie and I couldn't do that, but because she was drunk or tipsy every time it happened, and I don't mess with drunk or tipsy chicks.

And on the other foot? My son's mom cheated on me when we were married. I wasn't mad at HIM; I was mad at HER. She's the one that cheated, not him.[/quote] Respect. Like I said you've developed an ability most don't have, maintaining rational thought even when emotions are involved. A lot of people talk it and don't do it. So props to you.

[quote name="erupt107th"]Nah I feel it. Idk why people think you should stick around if you get a girl pregnant. Whyshould I raise my seed because society thinks I should. Nah, I didn't give birth to that kid. That's your problem now.

Or why should I stop beating my kids? You don't want to? That's fine, but I'm getting my AP on.

Think outside the box.[/quote]To answer the question, because that seed is here directly because of me.

That's why.

You're trying (and I use the word 'trying' extremely loosely) to understand what I'm saying from an understanding of selfishness, and no other understanding (which is why I use the word 'trying' loosely).

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]See, that question, "What would this do to my friendship?"...

Nah.

Knock.[/QUOTE]And that's why I understand why you feel the way you do. If you did have a close friend the dynamics change[/quote] Thanks for trying to understand, man. :smokin World needs more of that. For real.[quote name="8PM at MSG"]Respect. Like I said you've developed an ability most don't have, maintaining rational thought even when emotions are involved. A lot of people talk it and don't do it. So props to you.[/quote] = nail, head

See, that question, "What would this do to my friendship?"...

Nah.

Knock.
And that's why I understand why you feel the way you do. If you did have a close friend the dynamics change

Prolly had some close friends till he smashed their girlfriends.

:lol:

I kid.

I respect you being open with your savagery but I hope you tell your boys straight up that you're gonna try to smash their gfs the second they break up. There are a lot of dudes who act like they never will but try it on the low. At least you do it in the open.

-Edit-

Like keel said, I've known my circle of friends for over 20 years. Went through basically every stage of growing up with these dudes. I couldn't imagine doing something that I know would make them feel a certain way.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying to understand, man. :smokin World needs more of that. For real.
= nail, head

It's possible to be rational and have emotions at the same time. In fact, I would say that having emotions is essential to being truly rational. Unless you define rationality as always doing what's best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom