THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good to see the thunder are playing well, just based on the box score

[quote name="TomDiginson"][quote name="DarthSka"]So much irony there. :lol: I've frustrated girls with how little I care about smashing. Like I've dated girls that expect that they're gonna hold out to get their way like I care. Nope. :lol:

I don't need P.

But I don't have junior high rules on why someone is off limits. Has nothing to do with thirst.[/quote]One of those friends plotting on their boys girl while they are on a break. You spill the drunken night secrets to your boys girl huh ?[/quote]That guy way too confusing for me, but dig this:

What's all that got to do with me?

Nothing? Then what the hell I'm spilling beans for?

I'm not.

My thoughts when I hear it? 'Interesting. Back to the game.' I'm most definitely not the 'Ooooh, wait till so and so hears blah, blah, blah' type. Never that.

And I've corrected friends who have told me like, "Man, I know you'd tell me if she was messing around." Stopped 'em dead. 'Nah, I got my own crap to worry about, my dude.'

Point Godzilla with 14, 8, 13 in 22 min. Da future MVP.
sick.gif

[quote name="keeL252"][quote name="DarthSka"]So much irony there. :lol: I've frustrated girls with how little I care about smashing. Like I've dated girls that expect that they're gonna hold out to get their way like I care. Nope. :lol:

I don't need P.

But I don't have junior high rules on why someone is off limits. Has nothing to do with thirst.[/quote]

So you'll smash your cousin ex?[/quote]Shamelessly, guiltlessly, and often.

Westbrook got a legit coach now.. That should be a scary thing for the rest of the league

[quote name="keeL252"][quote name="DarthSka"]So much irony there. :lol: I've frustrated girls with how little I care about smashing. Like I've dated girls that expect that they're gonna hold out to get their way like I care. Nope. :lol:

I don't need P.

But I don't have junior high rules on why someone is off limits. Has nothing to do with thirst.

So you'll smash your cousin ex?[/quote]Shamelessly, guiltlessly, and often.[/quote]

What's stopping you from smashing your cousin's current girlfriend? She hits you and wants you to smash.

It's not like they're married.

And I've corrected friends who have told me like, "Man, I know you'd tell me if she was messing around." Stopped 'em dead. 'Nah, I got my own crap to worry about, my dude.'

You wouldn't tell your right hand man his lady was messing around if you knew it for a fact? Got damn :smh:

No disrespect and idk if anybody has every told you this in person but you shady dude man. Like cold blooded shady.

That guy way too confusing for me, but dig this:

What's all that got to do with me?

Nothing? Then what the hell I'm spilling beans for?

I'm not.

My thoughts when I hear it? 'Interesting. Back to the game.' I'm most definitely not the 'Ooooh, wait till so and so hears blah, blah, blah' type. Never that.

Shamelessly, guiltlessly, and often.

Straight savage.

[quote name="erupt107th"]What's stopping you from smashing your cousin's current girlfriend? She hits you and wants you to smash.

It's not like they're married.[/quote]What's marriage got to do with it? :nerd:

My thoughts on smashing a married chick: 'You the one married, not me. You cool, I'm cool. Lego.'

[quote name="keeL252"][quote name="DarthSka"]And I've corrected friends who have told me like, "Man, I know you'd tell me if she was messing around." Stopped 'em dead. 'Nah, I got my own crap to worry about, my dude.'[/quote]You wouldn't tell your right hand man his lady was messing around if you knew it for a fact? Got damn :smh:

No disrespect and idk if anybody has every told you this in person but you shady dude man. Like cold blooded shady.[/quote]BEEN told.

Bothers me none. People get to know one thing about you and think they know you.

In reality, though, we all live for ourselves, even you.

That's not being selfish, because I'm not a selfish person. At all. But you need to know me to know that.

It's being transparent. I just realize that ain't nobody paying my bills but me, and ain't nobody gonna help me avoid death.

I got a super strong work ethic, I love my son more than my own self, and when I got a girl, I'm loyal and faithful af to her, and whatever she wants is what I want. (Been w/ my current girl almost 2 years. She knows everything about me, we have no secrets, but we're not a couple of controlling kids.)

Those 3 things is all I need to sleep well at night. Couldn't care less about abiding by rules to keep certain people in some trust circle, having unspoken understandings for my right hand man.

Last edited:
[quote name="show time 96"]
Richard Jefferson[/quote]Wasn't even aware the Lebronaliers picked up RJ. He's gonna mess around and get him a ring. :nerd:

Last edited:
I think with Ska and people like Ska, they are a different type of person, they don't have close friends. If you have a close circle of friends and you all go out together, go on trips together etc., you would never start smashing the homegirl if she broke up with your friend. What would that do to your friendship? 

Ska, if you do have close friends and you're still willing to do what you said you aint human

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"]ska is like lebron

he only looks out for himself and his son(s) [/quote]You.

Could not possibly.

Have me pegged more wrong. :lol:

Like, I care.

I care.

I just care about things different than what I'm 'supposed to' care about.

'Bruh, you're SUPPOSED to do this and that and...'

Nah.

The problem is dudes always respond like that until they end up in similar situations. Now if you are truly able to disconnect and not sweat those things more power to you. You have developed an ability most people don't have. But for the majority, emotions don't really work like that. Same cats say one thing react another way when the shoe's on the other foot :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom