THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So this is now the "etiquette of dating/banging a friends ex" thread?
Exactly! 
laugh.gif
 I thought I walked in the TAY thread 

[quote name="erupt107th"]I respect you being open with your savagery but I hope you tell your boys straight up that you're gonna try to smash their gfs the second they break up. There are a lot of dudes who act like they never will but try it on the low. At least you do it in the open.[/quote]As open as I am on here, I'm 10 times more open in person. :lol: I've never wondered why I've never had close friends. I'm too real. Like you said, I come out and talk about things most people keep to themselves and try to do on the low.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
[quote name="Nelson999"]So this is now the "etiquette of dating/banging a friends ex" thread?[/quote]*looks at Matt Barnes*

I blame him. :nerd:

@mcten: J.R. Smith on being 237 lbs at the start of training camp & now weighing 220 lbs from working out: "And it ain't crack, don't even try it"

As open as I am on here, I'm 10 times more open in person. :lol: I've never wondered why I've never had close friends. I'm too real. Like you said, I come out and talk about things most people keep to themselves and try to do on the low.

*shrugs*

Sorry, man. Not trying to come at you, but when you write things like "I'm too real" it makes me laugh. Just sounds to me that you've come up with ways to justify being a ****. You are how you are and that's fine, but don't act like the rest of the world is unenlightened because they do things differently.

Rudy Gay shooting the 3 ball like a top 150 Small Forward today.  7/8 
eek.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="DarthSka"]As open as I am on here, I'm 10 times more open in person. :lol: I've never wondered why I've never had close friends. I'm too real. Like you said, I come out and talk about things most people keep to themselves and try to do on the low.

*shrugs*[/quote]Sorry, man. Not trying to come at you, but when you write things like "I'm too real" it makes me laugh. Just sounds to me that you've come up with ways to justify being a ****. You are how you are and that's fine, but don't act like the rest of the world is unenlightened because they do things differently.[/quote]"Sounds to me" sounds to me like someone needs to ask more questions instead of thinking they've GOT IT!

:wink:

*scrolls back and looks for ANYTHING suggesting that I think the rest of the world is unenlightened*

I got nothing. Aside from your assumptions, where else did you get that assessment?

"Well, when you said _____, it seemed like you were saying..."

Yes, that's an assumption. Covered that.

Are you sure you know what I'm talking about when I say "I'm too real"?

Are you thinking I have no problem telling people, "Dude, chicks don't like you because you're a pompous moneybag", and that's the sort of thing I'm talking about being "too real"?

Also curious where your gathering the word 'justifying', as if you know I'm comfortable.

And why did you start off with "I'm sorry" when clearly you don't feel anything wrong with what you went off to say?

"Not trying to come at you"

Then don't. :wink: Just like when people are like, "I don't mean to sound racist, but...", then say the most racist ish ever, like that disclaimer set the stage.

Last edited:
[quote name="Nelson999"]WCS is ready to make an immediate impact in the NBA. Changes so many shots at the rim[/quote] Absolutely.

Exactly what he did at UK.

to be fair, can't we all just take a deep breathe?

maybe eat smoke a joint and eat a mulita? maybe some sushi? in n out even?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom