THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Bron making it hard for people to hate on him
pimp.gif
Should've been focused on the game instead of getting sidetracked by distractions. No killer instinct.

@footlocker: Never Break. The new @adidasHoops D Rose 6 'Home' Arrives 10/15.

@eckoryno: @footlocker @adidasHoops Unless it's your orbital bone. Go ahead and break that.

@jj_the_jetson: @footlocker @adidasHoops never break? its a derrick rose shoe. that makes no sense. always broken

@ad_s_on_ads: @footlocker @adidasHoops never breaks because he never makes it on the court!
A1 reponses 

Man those incidents affected me and all the haters greatly
omg lebron took a selfie with kids.  my favorite player now..
roll.gif

nah i hated lebron since before for those incidents for  his demeanor on the court and his game..... those incidents didnt effect me.

Last edited:
omg lebron took a selfie with kids.  my favorite player now..:rofl:  

nah i hated lebron since before for those incidents for  demeanor on the court and his game..... those incidents didnt effect me. 

omg lebron took a selfie with kids.  my favorite player now..:rofl:  
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

only?

im not saying these are major infractions. but it rubbed alot of ppl wrong when these incidents went down

i for one respect his growth and maturity over the years
This is my point though.

What the hell is this supposed to mean 
laugh.gif
 like if this is the worst then...yeah.

dont care about that or what stars do on they own time or if they are nice guys. only reason i like players is cause of they games. period..... i dont look up to basketball players , they arent my role models. i could give a f how nice of a person they are. i dont watch basketball to see good people.

f that noise. 
Bro you literally told me on here you hated Lebron since high school and that you didn't like the way he carried himself, even dating back to high school 
laugh.gif

Not to be cynical here...but he does have a point. He's an entertainer. Technically it's in these guys' job description to interact with fans. Whether that deserves a pat on the back or not...ehh idk.

I applaud Lebron for using his voice to address social issues, black enterprise, ownership, etc. He pissed off a lot of people when he cut off his agents and put his own team on. So many wanted to see them fail but they're making fools out of those people now.

Bro you literally told me on here you hated Lebron since high school and that you didn't like the way he carried himself, even dating back to high school 
laugh.gif
exactly his demeanor on the court . his hs games were on tv. hated his game and demeanor on the court...... dont care bout his outside life. 

Last edited:
Great read on @Osh Kosh Bosh  's favorite player 

http://bballbreakdown.com/2015/10/07/pick-roll-demar-derozan/

I think the way he gets his offense absolutely could be easier. Due to his inconsistent three-point shot, he relies on a lot of mid-range jumpers that are incredibly inefficient. If he was highly skilled at hitting that shot, it would be understandable, but he hasn’t been.

I took a look at the guards you mentioned and used the NBA.com shots dashboard to look at three critical areas (and the frequency and effective field goal percentage (or eFG%) from each area, excluding his drives and ability to draw fouls which he has proven to be adept at:

1) Three-pointers and long twos

2) Catch-and-Shoot and Pull-up Shots

3) Very Tight (defender is within 0-2 feet) and Tight (defender is within 2-4 feet) when the shot is taken

DeRozan lags behind in a number of these areas. He shoots the fewest threes (as we touched on before) and the worst percentage from that area, which is becoming increasingly detrimental to scoring in today’s NBA. On long twos, he shoots with the most frequency but has the second worst shooting percentage of the guards in question. He also shoots the most pull-up jumpers, while hitting the lowest percentage; and gets few shots off the catch while having the lowest percentage there.

Last edited:
This is my point though.

What the hell is this supposed to mean :lol:  like if this is the worst then...yeah.
i feel you, but you know how stans and the media be. ATH and PTI made deals of it so you know theres gonna be "talk" about it. ESPN with the usual lebron slurping that none of us really care about

like i always say .............michael jackson alive = pedophile to society , dead = appreciated ........kobe bryant in his prime = hated on / rapist ( like if that white bird didnt want the d & especially $$$ ) ....kobe old = appreciated......expect the same for lebron .... 

@eckoryno: @footlocker @adidasHoops Unless it's your orbital bone. Go ahead and break that.

@jj_the_jetson: @footlocker @adidasHoops never break? its a derrick rose shoe. that makes no sense. always broken

@ad_s_on_ads: @footlocker @adidasHoops never breaks because he never makes it on the court!
as much as I can make fun of Lebron pulling cramps, never could I make fun of Lebron breaking his limbs just to get some laughs ..  Petty

Last edited:

Good Lort

i used to be a big rose fan , but he turned me off with his bs and declining game . 

now im a jimmy fan. chi needs to get jimmy some real  help/ a real sidekick. .... 

Last edited:
Sure, that’s what GREAT scorers do. It’s just not what DeRozan does. The area I think is most intriguing is the number of contested shots or relatively contested shots he fires up. DeRozan ranks at the bottom for when a defender is within 2-4 feet, shooting 50.8 percent of his attempts in those situations, and only has an eFG% of 38.7 percent on those shots—a full seven percentage points lower than the next closest player listed. When taking into account the very tight and tight numbers combined, he shoots 69.5 percent of his shots with a defender within four feet (for comparison’s sake, the next closest is Harden with 60.6 percent). 
Yikes. This is largely why I don't believe in Toronto moving forward

Not to be cynical here...but he does have a point. He's an entertainer. Technically it's in these guys' job description to interact with fans. Whether that deserves a pat on the back or not...ehh idk.

I applaud Lebron for using his voice to address social issues, black enterprise, ownership, etc. He pissed off a lot of people when he cut off his agents and put his own team on. So many wanted to see them fail but they're making fools out of those people now.

These guys have obviously learned the trade/market over the years, but IMO, it was basically impossible for them to fail due to who they were associated with.

I mean, ****...who would have thought Maverick Carter would be a guest lecturer at Harvard?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom