THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="thirdtimearound"]KAT will be exposed without WCS.[/quote]Going from KAT to Boogie will mean nothing?

I'm not saying it's even. I'm not saying anything.

I'm asking. You're saying he'll get exposed without the post presence of KAT. I'm asking, what about the post presence of Boogie?

Billy D even has Waiters out there passing. Kantner's D was still trash though. Serge looks healthy too, blocked Lavine above the rim in classic fashion. Wouldn't mind rewatching the game if they upload a normal feed and not a Minnesota jumbotron stream

And I don't care if Gloria is your ex, mother, auntie, cousin, babysitter, or whatever the **** other kind of relationship, if she was choosing the boy, it's going down and you're just going to have to deal with your ensuing feels.

Last edited:
You guys making me feel bad about the time I tried talking to my homie's ex. Out of all of my friends, he'd be top 5.

I just really liked his ex, and he had already had someone else on the rebound.

I deaded it anyway. Like I said, too much gossip lol

KAT will be exposed defensively or offensively or both?

That makes no sense considering KAT is agile enough to step out and guard away from the paint and has ridiculous instincts on blocking shots

Offensively he's gifted every where 

Originally Posted by thirdtimearound  
KAT will be exposed without WCS.
Going from KAT to Boogie will mean nothing?

I'm not saying it's even. I'm not saying anything.

I'm asking. You're saying he'll get exposed without the post presence of KAT. I'm asking, what about the post presence of Boogie?
He said KAT will be exposed, not Willie

You guys making me feel bad about the time I tried talking to my homie's ex. Out of all of my friends, he'd be top 5.

I just really liked his ex, and he had already had someone else on the rebound.

I deaded it anyway. Like I said, too much gossip lol
pics or link to IG account? 

Billy D even has Waiters out there passing. Kantner's D was still trash though. Serge looks healthy too, blocked Lavine above the rim in classic fashion. Wouldn't mind rewatching the game if they upload a normal feed and not a Minnesota jumbotron stream.

How you think the starting group will look with Adams?

They saying Adams will start, which I prefer anyways.. Kanter still gets heavy mins off he bench, but start Adams

Also, how'd Roberson look?

[quote name="Nelson999"]He said KAT will be exposed, not Willie[/quote]Absolutely read that wrong, obviously. :lol:

Sort of agree.

Billy D even has Waiters out there passing. Kantner's D was still trash though. Serge looks healthy too, blocked Lavine above the rim in classic fashion. Wouldn't mind rewatching the game if they upload a normal feed and not a Minnesota jumbotron stream.

How you think the starting group will look with Adams?

They saying Adams will start, which I prefer anyways.. Kanter still gets heavy mins off he bench, but start Adams

Also, how'd Roberson look?

dominant, even with 2 weak links offensively. Was in and out of the game because I got tired of not being able to see most of the Thunder offensve possessions, literally don't remember anything Robes did. Caught some of the Mitch McGary show, he's going to show out. I think he may have stopped smoking weed, because he dropped significant weight. His ability to pick and roll and quick finish is going to be big off the bench, and he hustles. Of course, Timberwolves, and Preseason, but pending health I like the Thunder's chances. I saw some gambling tickets where dudes were getting like 9 to 1 on the Thunder this yr which is ridiculous. Whoever set those odds must not have faith in health or Billy D as a 1st yr NBA coach. Some dude put up 25k

New warmups

12049260_10153237213908995_749168889984509434_n.jpg

Last edited:
KAT about to be exposed?  Really?  I feel like KAT is going to beast. Gorgui and KG will help hold down the fort and Pek is a monster.  ROTY comes down to him and Mudiay imo.  KAT is too skilled to fail barring a barrage of unforeseen injuries.

Last edited:
Timberwolves didn't belong on the court tonight.

It looked like Kentucky vs Phila 76ers would have looked when cats were saying Kentucky would beat Phila last year.

Someone asked(a few days ago) why OKC had all the votes in the poll to take the West just because of KD/Russ/Ibaka? ....................................................
roll.gif

Man that's funny. These boys might break the 72-10 record, peace.

That boy fisher has no chill! [emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bruh grew that beard n been on a prowl

Last edited:

It looked like Kentucky vs Phila 76ers would have looked when cats were saying Kentucky would beat Phila last year.

Someone asked(a few days ago) why OKC had all the votes in the poll to take the West just because of KD/Russ/Ibaka? ....................................................:rofl:

They will have 10 loses by Christmas son.

I don't think Towns is going to win ROY, but I do feel like he'll be the best rookie. He check marks everything you want in a franchise player, except for maybe elite athleticism-explosiveness.

This was probably posted yesterday, but I'm not about to dig through the thread to find it (moves too fast). In case anyone missed it... :wow: Incident was 10000000x worse than what I imagined. Javaris was thiiiiiiiis close to catching a body.

When I entered the locker room, I thought I had somehow been transported back to my days on the streets of Racine. Gilbert was standing in front of his two locker stalls, the ones previously used by Michael Jordan, with four guns on display. Javaris was standing in front of his own stall, his back to Gilbert.

“Hey, MF, come pick one,” Gilbert told Javaris while pointing to the weapons. “I’m going to shoot your [expletive] with one of these.”

“Oh no, you don’t need to shoot me with one of those,” said Javaris, turning around slowly like a gunslinger in the Old West. “I’ve got one right here.”

He pulled out his own gun, already loaded, cocked it, and pointed it at Gilbert.

Other players who had been casually arriving, laughing and joking with each other, came to a sudden halt, their eyes bugging out. It took them only a few seconds to realize this was for real, a shootaround of a whole different nature. They all looked at each other and then they ran, the last man out locking the door behind him.

I didn’t panic because I’d been through far worse, heard gunshots more times than I could count, and seen it all before. This would have been just another day on the south side.

‘I play with guns': Caron Butler’s inside account of the Gilbert Arenas gun incident

Someone asked(a few days ago) why OKC had all the votes in the poll to take the West just because of KD/Russ/Ibaka? ....................................................:rofl:

View media item 1501424

Lol this yr is going to be a wild one for the NBA thread, I can tell

People jumping down each other's throats and making wild claims already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom