THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ska with the realness.

A derailment that lasts 10 pages? NBA really byke man 

I dont think I could ever do that to a friend something about it doesnt feel right. They are free to talk to any girl I have messed with though, IDC.

Last edited:
dominant, even with 2 weak links offensively. Was in and out of the game because I got tired of not being able to see most of the Thunder offensve possessions, literally don't remember anything Robes did. Caught some of the Mitch McGary show, he's going to show out. I think he may have stopped smoking weed, because he dropped significant weight. His ability to pick and roll and quick finish is going to be big off the bench, and he hustles.
good to hear.. I'm hoping mitch and cam can play pretty big-decent roles this year..

cut the main 3's mins down closer to 30 per.. then you ride your depth, especially with the bigs.. get mitch and collison out there with adams where they can use their passing (and then you have him there to clean stuff up and make up for mitch's defense.. then collison with kanter, if he's not with ibaka)

and hopefully billy has gotten through to waiters and he keeps actually passing the ball

but if cam can play right away.. then we can move DJ along with novak at the deadline (waiters too if he continues to be a knuckle head, at least use his contract to benefit the team)

Just caught up on the Matt Barnes vs Derek Fisher fight 
roll.gif

Props to Lebron foro giving those kids something they will NEVER forget. 

I would give Bron the stink face but I definitely would dap him. 

Then become a fan later....  jk Lol

Look at Bron making it hard for people to hate on him :pimp:

out of all the major stars in all of sports he's probably the most "likeable"

hate him cause he's 2-4 in the Finals & he flops or whatever but he definitely knows how to keep a positive public image; especially in the social media age

hate him cause he's 2-4 in the Finals & he flops or whatever but he definitely knows how to keep a positive public image; especially in the social media age

Literally he's been in the spotlight since he was a teen and his ONLY mishap was the decision.

Even if you dont like lebron, its purely basketball which is how its supposed to be

dont care about that or what stars do on they own time or if they are nice guys. only reason i like players is cause of they games. period..... i dont look up to basketball players , they arent my role models. i could give a f how nice of a person they are. i dont watch basketball to see good people.

f that noise. 

Last edited:

hate him cause he's 2-4 in the Finals especially in the social media age
dont care about that or what stars do on they own time or if they are nice guys. only reason i like players is cause of they games. period..... i dont look up to basketball players , they arent my role models. i could give a f how nice of a person they are. i dont watch basketball to see good people.
f that noise. 

QFMFT

Literally he's been in the spotlight since he was a teen and his ONLY mishap was the decision.

Even if you dont like lebron, its purely basketball which is how its supposed to be
only?

View media item 1740430im not saying these are major infractions. but it rubbed alot of ppl wrong when these incidents went down

i for one respect his growth and maturity over the years

Last edited:
@footlocker: Never Break. The new @adidasHoops D Rose 6 'Home' Arrives 10/15.

@eckoryno: @footlocker @adidasHoops Unless it's your orbital bone. Go ahead and break that.

@jj_the_jetson: @footlocker @adidasHoops never break? its a derrick rose shoe. that makes no sense. always broken

@ad_s_on_ads: @footlocker @adidasHoops never breaks because he never makes it on the court!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom