THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is ryanjumpman to celebrate Thabo's acquittal today? I guess I'll do it for him - Free Thabo :nthat:

Y'all got me on Hardens defense. Still though. His match ups were a lot tougher then Howards.

BTW I missed my NBA thread family. NFL been getting all my attention. Knicks going down tonight.
He's the defensive anchor. He cleans up when opposing players get in the paint, that's a lot more important than simply "he's marched up with Andrew bogut"

He's the defensive anchor. He cleans up when opposing players get in the paint, that's a lot more important than simply "he's marched up with Andrew bogut"

He does his job on the defensive end. I never once questioned that. I don't understand how he on a team of 3 point shooters can't score 20 a night in the post.

he didn't get ran out of any ******* where...forced his way out of Orlando after getting a good coach fired then *****ed & moaned out of LA...foh with that got ran out the town bs
Absolutely right, sorry for using the word ran, he forced himself out of two franchises after they offered him everything but the kitchen sink, and is now currently choking in the playoffs for Houston.

Yall are hanging on to my every word but still missing the point, how does that happen?

Absolutely right, sorry for using the word ran, he forced himself out of two franchises after they offered him everything but the kitchen sink, and is now currently choking in the playoffs for Houston.

Yall are hanging on to my every word but still missing the point, how does that happen?

Choking huh? Just came off of a WCF run. The lakers won how many games last year? Kobe played 41 games in the last 2 seasons. The Magic have picked in the top 5 for the last 3 years.

I woulda liked Dwight it Orlando, but you're an absolute fool if you think playing in Houston, with a prime James Harden is a bad look.

Im gonna say this and Im done with Dwight Howard

He can be a dominant center when healthy, he's very strong, can rebound and play defense, all star caliber player

BUT HE CHOKES IN THE PLAYOFFS.  HE IS NOT A DIFFERENCE MAKER DESPITE THE TALENT.  HE'S SOFT AND HE WITTLES UNDER PRESSURE.  HE MAKES EXCUSES FOR HIMSELF.  AND HE'S ONLY GETTING OLDER

If that's a guy you want to lead your franchise cool.  He played half a season and didn't do anything to really warrant any attention but miss foul shots and make excuses all year.  But this is the guy you want to defend, carry on.  Im done talking about him.

Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post

Ethan Strauss @SherwoodStrauss
Klay: "I wanted to play the Clippers last year, but they couldn't handle their business"
3:14 PM - 9 Oct 2015

Tim Duncan: Pop...you see this ish

Popovich: mmmmm hmmmm

Why are y'all still arguing with him?

Hey you. Ready to catch that preseason fade tonight? Argue with me about Wizards vs Knicks.

who's man's iz this?

Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post

Ethan Strauss @SherwoodStrauss
Klay: "I wanted to play the Clippers last year, but they couldn't handle their business"
3:14 PM - 9 Oct 2015

Tim Duncan: Pop...you see this ish

Popovich: mmmmm hmmmm

why did I read that in both of their voices :rofl:

My main issue with Dwight is the exact opposite of what people say he should do

It's not his inability to score 20 per game that's the problem it's that he sometimes will actually listen to the critics and force shots trying to score 20 that takes away from his game

On the lakers he was playing with Steve Nash yet he refused to run pick and rolls because he wanted to prove that he's a post up player

If he would just play the game that comes naturally to him he would get less hate

More from Klay -

Klay on Clips: “Didn’t they lose to the Rockets? So, that just makes me laugh. That’s funny. Weren’t they up 3-1 too? Tell em I said that"

Somebody is feeling himself, but rightfully so I suppose. I'm cool with it. I want the Clips and Dubs to hate each other. NBA needs real rivalries.

More from Klay -

Klay on Clips: “Didn’t they lose to the Rockets? So, that just makes me laugh. That’s funny. Weren’t they up 3-1 too? Tell em I said that"

Somebody is feeling himself, but rightfully so I suppose. I'm cool with it. I want the Clips and Dubs to hate each other. NBA needs real rivalries.

he put up 21 points in the last 3 games after dropping maybe 70 the 1st 3...he really talking about someone not handling their biz :lol:

coldcity coldcity don't start this beef again man. You already know what time it is.

sea manup sea manup maybe your right but what you said points to his mental weakness.

aint no beef with u lil one... u chic fil a at the most

I now remember who you are so I expect to see that SAME EXACT PICTURE & RESPONSE from you because its the only shot you have & its RATHER empty..not hollow EMPTY....

"you already know what time it is" like you SAS with insider info on me personally or something shut yo silly *** up capp

worry bout them wiz & nene not touching a pill this entire offseason yall got real issues beyond him & his laziness

Last edited:
I have never liked Bizzaro but he usually steps up. His problem is that he is extremely limited on offense and he can't make free throws, which throws off his offensive numbers but he has always been elite on defense which seems to be discounted in these discussions.

aint no beef with u lil one... u chic fil a at the most

Your whole team Chic Fil A. Ha ha ha

Seriously though I'm not as excited this year as the past 2. We made no moves in the offseason playing the KD waiting game. Bulls coaching changes may spark the squad this season. I expect Chicago to be better then us this year.

Last edited:
yoppa in midseason form so it been off saftey .... don't poke the bull

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom