THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay poppin off about the Clips yet this chump disappered when he did face the Clips in a series.

Not to mention he was irrelvant outside of Game 2 in the Finals last year.

Ol' coattail riding *** *****.

I doubt he does but he was responding to what Doc said about the Warriors being lucky they didn't have to face the Clippers
mean.gif

Doc be on one acting like the Clips didn't lose the season series already to the Warriors.
Lowkey he isn't

@diamond83   1h1 hour ago

Doc Rivers on media day also agreed with Klay Thompson: "Having said that, they kicked our butt last year."

Is Klay a "great" player
nerd.gif
...I'd argue he's the 3rd best player on that team
I don't think the Clippers would have beaten the Warriors last year but I do think the Spurs would have, but we'll never know for sure. We'll see what happens this year.
I agree, I don't think the clips would have beaten the warriors last year and No I don't think Klay is a "great" player.

The point I was getting at was that he said "Who's going to guard klay on the clips" as if anyone guards anyone worth anything 1on1 in the NBA. It doesn't work like that.

Had no idea this man Boobie Gibson left the NBA at 27 to pursue a rap career
laugh.gif
Yep 
laugh.gif
 He was on Vladtv talking about that about a year ago 
Burning hot takes in here today. Scorching.
I'm saying tho
I see @The Collector finally dragged his non-sense from the NFL thread back into the NBA thread
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ethan Strauss @SherwoodStrauss

Klay: "I wanted to play the Clippers last year, but they couldn't handle their business"

3:14 PM - 9 Oct 2015
Damn 
laugh.gif
 Straight came for the jugular right there
aint no beef with u lil one... u chic fil a at the most

I now remember who you are so I expect to see that SAME EXACT PICTURE & RESPONSE from you because its the only shot you have & its RATHER empty..not hollow EMPTY....

"you already know what time it is" like you SAS with insider info on me personally or something shut yo silly *** up capp

worry bout them wiz & nene not touching a pill this entire offseason yall got real issues beyond him & his laziness
laugh.gif

-- OUCH. By the way, Klay Thompson said all this with SUNFLOWER SEEDS IN HIS MOUTH.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Is Klay a "great" player :nerd: ...I'd argue he's the 3rd best player on that team
I don't think the Clippers would have beaten the Warriors last year but I do think the Spurs would have, but we'll never know for sure. We'll see what happens this year.

Not sure what that outcome would've been, but the Spurs definitely were the only team that all Warrior fans feared going into the playoffs.

Excited to watch the Spurs disappoint this year, as they have from 2008-2013 ( which everyone magically forgets about. )

Edit: I take it back, they only disappointed in the playoffs 2009-2013. They had no real shot against the 2008 Lakers lulz.

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoying klay going off

@SherwoodStrauss: Klay on Clips: “Didn’t they lose to the Rockets? So, that just makes me laugh. That’s funny. Weren’t they up 3-1 too? Tell em I said that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom