THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay needs to chiiiiiiiill; the Clippers ain't the team he needs to be worried about

View media item 1741799
That's not OKC. Spurs washed.

hi-res-d2d07df35f44f56e907a861552431856_crop_north.jpg

That's not OKC. Spurs washed.
:lol: mmmmkay, and I ain't even a Spurs fan
It doesn't seem like he's worried about the clippers. Hence the blatant disrespect

If you talkin' about em, you worried about 'em.

The potential LULZ of Lance D'ing up Curry makes any Clips/GSW game must see TV this year.

...and let's not pretend like GSW didn't avoid both the teams that matched up with them the best last year and got a highly depleted Cavs team in the finals. Not hating, they won the chip straight out and they deserved it; but Klay needs to relax.

Last edited:
Courtesy of PMatic -

warriorsworld ‏@warriorsworld · 34m34 minutes ago
"I've got my ring fitted for my middle finger"- Bogut on KNBR talking about the Clippers/Rockets hating

I guess its act like a D-bag day for the Warriors. Very gracious champions, they are.

:lol: mmmmkay, and I ain't even a Spurs fan

If you talkin' about em, you worried about 'em.

The potential LULZ of Lance D'ing up Curry makes any Clips/GSW game must see TV this year.

...and let's not pretend like GSW didn't avoid both the teams that matched up with them the best last year and got a highly depleted Cavs team in the finals. Not hating, they won the chip straight out and they deserved it; but Klay needs to relax.

Avoid? Naw, more like those two teams got tossed before they were going to get tossed by GSW.

Parker is washed, Ginobli is washed.

KD/Point Godzilla/Serge >>>> LMA/Tim/Kawhi

OKC's supporting cast > Spurs old farts

Last edited:
-- OUCH. By the way, Klay Thompson said all this with SUNFLOWER SEEDS IN HIS MOUTH.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Surprised that Klay even considers them rivals, what accomplishments do they have besides selfies?

Surprised that Klay even considers them rivals, what accomplishments do they have besides selfies?

I doubt he does but he was responding to what Doc said about the Warriors being lucky they didn't have to face the Clippers :smh:

Doc be on one acting like the Clips didn't lose the season series already to the Warriors.

No one person guards any great player in the league. It's a team sport. 

Is Klay a "great" player :nerd: ...I'd argue he's the 3rd best player on that team

Avoid? Naw, more like those two teams got tossed before they were going to get tossed by GSW.

I don't think the Clippers would have beaten the Warriors last year but I do think the Spurs would have, but we'll never know for sure. We'll see what happens this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom