THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to watch the Spurs disappoint this year, as they have from 2008-2013 ( which everyone magically forgets about. )

Edit: I take it back, they only disappointed in the playoffs 2009-2013. They had no real shot against the 2008 Lakers lulz.
It's not magic, the Spurs are just naturally forgettable

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

warriorsworld @warriorsworld

"I've got my ring fitted for my middle finger"- Bogut on KNBR talking about the Clippers/Rockets hating

3:56 PM - 9 Oct 2015

Twinkle toes Thompson and Bogut talking mad smack these days..

It's not magic, the Spurs are just naturally forgettable
That's what I hate about them. Everyone praises the Spurs/Duncan and proclaim them as the best team/player of the generation when they win, yet fail to acknowledge their utter failures 2009-2013
2009- 54 wins and all it got them was a single playoff victory in the first round against the Mavs
2010 - 50 wins and they got swept in the second round by the no defense having *ss Suns
2011 - 1 seed and knocked out of the first round (!) by the Grizzlies
2012 - An impressive 50-16 in a lockout season, won final 10 games of the regular season, swept Jazz, Clippers, and won Games 1 & 2 vs OKC, well on their way to another sweep or maybe a 4-1 series, then they hit a brick wall out of nowhere and dropped 4 straight, looking nothing the Spurs that were previously playing.
2013 - LMAO. No words needed. Biggest choke in playoff history.

Shouldn't mention this because few predicted them to win the 2008 WCF, but 2008 - Game 6, down 3-2, facing elimination or an important game 7 at home, Spurs had a 17 point lead. What happened? They let Kobe go ballistic in the 4th and ended up losing.
I also forgot 2015, just one season removed from their "dominant" 2014 chip, and the defending champs get bounced in the first round lol.

Clippers will sic Ha-HA Wesley johnson on him.
I remember in an interview two years ago, he confidence said the world wouldn't be ready for the "new" Wesley Johnson, but the next game the "new and improved" Wesley Johnson played just like the old Wesley Johnson. Lol.

Why people are acting as if Klay and Bogut are poppin off out of the blue rather than simply responding to a disrespectful comment is beyond me.
You're right about that, Doc has a tendency to say idiotic things. He doesn't know how to keep his trap shut when all he's done before this summer was do a terrible job at GM and flame out of the playoffs

Doc SHOULD have said "the Warriors were fortunate to not play anyone with a healthy point guard". That would have been true and fact

WIHTOUT Bogut.

Doesn't make what I said any less true.

Plus, I think last season's playoffs demonstrated that Bogut isn't as essential to the Warriors success as people previously thought.

Last edited:
love KOQ :smokin

a young, very skilled player locked up for 4/$16M as he enters his prime? sign me up

The Knicks invested so much in bigs over the summer, but their perimeter play is still lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom