THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

my top 5 lakers of all time

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those 5 > 2015-16 Lakers starting 5

ol girl should just be happy with the situation. she's been passed around, they aint trying to wife her.
what she shouldve done was join in on a THREE-some #splash

btw, when did gerald green sign with the heat. if he knew how to play ball, kid couldve made more than he did in his career.

Last edited:
Rip when Lin has to play against Beverly, wetbrook, Cleveland, Miami.

[h1] [/h1]

I got my number at $7,200, anyone else want to weigh in?

This is crazy on his part 2 turnovers isnt even a lot for someone who has the basketball as much as he does, but props to him for trying to correct it.

I want John to be more judicious with the ball, but this may backfire if he tries to be too conservative with the ball.

[h1] [/h1]

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25335391/john-wall-will-owe-wizards-coach-100-whenever-he-has-2-plus-turnovers[/URL]"]
[h1]John Wall to owe Wizards coach $100 for every two-plus turnover game[/h1]

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...ds-coach-100-whenever-he-has-2-plus-turnovers

This is crazy on his part 2 turnovers isnt even a lot for someone who has the basketball as much as he does, but props to him for trying to correct it.
[/quote]

That's WAY too ambitious. Might as well just give coach $8,200 and have coach give him money back when he accomplishes it. I'm pretty sure Wall has averaged 4 before, and that's not even outside the norm for a player like him who plays his style

[h1]  [/h1]

I want John to be more judicious with the ball, but this may backfire if he tries to be too conservative with the ball.

[h1]  [/h1] 
[h1]John Wall to owe Wizards coach $100 for every two-plus turnover game[/h1]

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...ds-coach-100-whenever-he-has-2-plus-turnovers

That's WAY too ambitious. Might as well just give coach $8,200 and have coach give him money back when he accomplishes it. I'm pretty sure Wall has averaged 4 before, and that's not even outside the norm for a player like him who plays his style
Agreed with both of you guys.
I'm not understanding the klay thompson thing
He cheated on his girl and she tweeted about it

It's better for someone like John Wall to not think and take risks. Worrying about turnovers will hold him back too much IMO

This dude Lance Stephenson bruh. Dude is getting his Mr. Cee on with these transgenders. Brooklyn can't take another L like this. Say it ain't so Lance.

[h1] [/h1]

$6,200

Last edited:
I really didn't expect Quinn Cook to make the cavs roster nor did I see a real spot for him on an NBA roster for this upcoming season.

But he's been extremely surprising during the cavs training camp. Played extremely well. 

Hope Rondo doesn't completely flame out of the league after this season

Shooters better be on point because it's going to be struggle offense if they aren't all year

It's better for someone like John Wall to not think and take risks. Worrying about turnovers will hold him back too much IMO

Agree with it. PG is hard enough to play without placing extra, artificial restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom