THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Rondo doesn't completely flame out of the league after this season

Shooters better be on point because it's going to be struggle offense if they aren't all year

What happened to him :smh:. Dude was a legit playmaker during that celtics run, then after they left and he got injured, it's like he forgot how to play

What happened to him
mean.gif
. Dude was a legit playmaker during that celtics run, then after they left and he got injured, it's like he forgot how to play
After the injury I know he had productive games, though in bad losses. He just didn't look the same to me, definitely a step slower. Hopefully he gets it back but in Dallas he was borderline not even NBA material. They were way better off when he wasn't on the floor

Last edited:
Hope Rondo doesn't completely flame out of the league after this season

Shooters better be on point because it's going to be struggle offense if they aren't all year

What happened to him :smh:. Dude was a legit playmaker during that celtics run, then after they left and he got injured, it's like he forgot how to play

Thats what happens when three future hall of famers leave the squad. Always thought he was overrated.

This dude Lance Stephenson bruh. Dude is getting his Mr. Cee on with these transgenders. Brooklyn can't take another L like this. Say it ain't so Lance.

Bruh lance would **** any and everything. This man wife's up a girl I went to school with who got caught giving top in the bathroom in 6th grade. Moved her out to Charlotte and all.

Seems like everyone is messing with transgender girls. Must be some A+ dome. I wonder what I'm missing out on

Jk

Sorta

Last edited:
- It's like these dudes enjoy giving away hard-earned money. Wall better chill out :lol:

- Somehow Lance being the one to get caught up does not surprise me. At all.

whose dumb idea was it to bring over maccabi haifa to the usa to play even pre season ball against any team? it's only pre season, but these dudes are terrible

Kobe appears to have made an extra effort to put a bit more arc onto his shot. Nice. Hopefully he can keep that up as the regular season wears on and the legs get heavier.

Not necessarily true. Have to consider whether General population stats apply equally to dudes who would join a sneaker-based message board. I think there may be a difference. That said, I'm sure there's at least a couple NTers who have had the ****** experience. *Anthony Hopkins Lecter Voice* I for one have not *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom