THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
George karl: thug whisperer, regular season champ :pimp:

My final thought on this subject. Athleticism is more than jumping up and down. Strength, speed, agility, coordination..Randle is equal or better than any 4 in the league

Please be joking.

+

Dwight Howard is the best big man in the league when healthy. He's just given the reigns to James Harden to lead the team. I would like to see Dwight assume the no.1 option role. I think it would serve Houston better in the long run.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
sick.gif
that ish is beyond broke. Tuck that fn elbow!

The Wizards Coach is enabling Wall's ignorance with that bet/agreement.

He's been in a position of leadership for far too long not to know the damages a bet/agreement like this can cause.

the collector the collector you need to tweet Wall, and the Coach, right now, and tell them to stop this nonsense before the season begins, and then tell them, to never discuss it again, for any reason.

Last edited:
Random. But PF' position of the early 2000's might be on par with the Centers of the 90s

Duncan
KG
Dirk
C-Webb
Sheed
Jermaine Oneal
Elton Brand
Pau
Amare

The Wizards Coach is enabling Wall's ignorance with that bet/agreement.

He's been in a position of leadership for far too long not to know the damages a bet/agreement like this can cause.

the collector the collector you need to tweet Wall, and the Coach, right now, and tell them to stop this nonsense before the season begins, and then tell them, to never discuss it again, for any reason.

This turnover thing really makes no difference either way. The Wizards have done nothing in the offseason that makes them any better. Even if Wall goes 82 games averaging only 2 we ain't beating Cleveland in 7 games with both teams fully healthy.

I'm still gonna talk trash and pick us over everyone in the offs when the time comes. In my heart though I know how the 2015-16 season will end. 1st or 2nd round loss then hope for KD.

Last edited:
This turnover thing really makes no difference either way. The Wizards have done nothing in the offseason that makes them any better. Even if Wall goes 82 games averaging only 2 we ain't beating Cleveland in 7 games with both teams fully healthy.

I'm still gonna talk trash and pick us over everyone in the offs when the time comes. In my heart though I know how the 2015-16 season will end. 1st or 2nd round loss then hope for KD.

You're very insightful when it comes to the Wizards.

The rest of the NBA, not so much. :pimp: WALLSTAR Glizzy!!

Random. But PF' position of the early 2000's might be on par with the Centers of the 90s

Duncan
KG
Dirk
C-Webb
Sheed
Jermaine Oneal
Elton Brand
Pau
Amare

Interesting...I would also include Antwan Jamison and Chris Bosh.

and 2010's is the position of PGs.

Last edited:

Yeah. I was thinking bout Jamison and Bosh. Even Boozer and Zbo.

Centers and PG's weren't THAT strong in the early 2000s. But it was the golden era for SG's and iso ball.

Kobe
Tmac
AI
Manu
Vince
Ray Allen
Rip
J-Rich

Yeah. I was thinking bout Jamison and Bosh. Even Boozer and Zbo.

Centers and PG's weren't THAT strong in the early 2000s. But it was the golden era for SG's and iso ball.

Kobe
Tmac
AI
Manu
Vince
Ray Allen
Rip
J-Rich

The era where every SG tried to be MJ. I'm glad that's done with.

The era where every SG tried to be MJ. I'm glad that's done with.

Lol a lot of 11/30 nights, illegal defenses...Iso on the wing or mid post....but, the frequency of 50+ scoring games kept us hooked. Plus the crossovers, contested shots/layups and dunks.

James Harden is the best SG in the game right now...IDK if he'd be top 5 of that era.

What's this about Matt Barnes's ex wife? 
nerd.gif

Son you a couple days late.

Derek Fisher is currently messing with Matt Barnes estranged wife, Gloria Govan. According to Barnes his son called him and told him Fisher was over to theirhouse. Feeling something was off with his son he proceeded to drive over to his house and confront Fisher and Govan. Shenanigans ensued and Fisher apparently got hemmed up by Barnes.

Barnes only response so far was that he and Derek used to be friends.

The most shocking thing for me in all this foolishness is that ole girl is damn near 50.
eek.gif

All around better then Ray. Could argue he's better then Mac and VC because of injuries.

Like I said earlier, you know your stuff about the Wizards, and I respect your opinion there. But you're borderline slow about the rest of the NBA :lol:.

Prime Ray Allen was better all around. You must forget how nortoriously bad of a defender Harden is. And this is his first year playing at an MVP level.

Ray Allen wasn't always a spot up 3pt shooter...he could defend, facilitate and rebound. Efficient as well. Ray Allen in his prime could give you about 24ppg 5 rpg 5apg on 46/43/90 splits.That's insane.

He also tried on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom