THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't done one of these in a whileeee

These pix are from the Pistons Open Practice.

]

I was gonna say damn jalen rose got brolic...I just saw him on TBC

lolll i've legit gotten comparison from jalen to usher to reggie bush hahah. just depends on the day, the beard or sunglass choice haha. that kid is my dudes son. kid was stunting hard as all hell. his other son, that dont eem look like him was rocking some Target sweats lmaoo.
target sweats :lol: cold world
really hope that was his nephew or something....favoriting children to that level is lame as hell for a parent to do 

super lame

Nah.
laugh.gif

I don't think it will happen, but I think it can. They'll probably get to 42-45 wins.
It'll be a long shot to get 50. Last year there were 3 teams with 50+ wins in the east. The previous 3 years only 2 teams got 50+

With non playoff teams like Miami, Indy at NYK improving, I wouldn't be surprised if Boston didn't even make the playoffs

Boston bout to eat off them Brooklyn picks :x ...better than them bs late first rounders they were calling assets :lol:

They got a lot of players I like tho IT, Smart, Rozier , Hunter, a solid 38-42 wins for them :pimp:

In all seriousness though, I like the roster the Knicks put together this season, considering they didn't have a ton of flexibility and resources to make moves. If Melo has a good year and they stay healthy, I could see them competing for a 4-5 seed in the East.

**** melo,

Yes im still salty over here, i dont care what noone sayz, it would of been great in chi.

It'll be a long shot to get 50. Last year there were 3 teams with 50+ wins in the east. The previous 3 years only 2 teams got 50+

With non playoff teams like Miami, Indy at NYK improving, I wouldn't be surprised if Boston didn't even make the playoffs

Miami will be better than Boston.

Indy and New York?

Not seeing it

Miami will be better than Boston.

Indy and New York?

Not seeing it
I'm not saying Indy and NYK will be better than Boston, only that they are both in the running for the playoffs. I could easily see Boston missing out

It'll be tough sledding to even make the playoffs let alone get 50 wins

Last edited:
@diamond83: Draymond Green compared all those disrespecting to scorned bitter females.

@diamond83: Draymond Green: "It's funny. It's like a bitter female. Like, you ever dealt with a bitter female that's just scorned? God! That's rough."

@diamond83: Sarcastic Stephen Curry: "I just want to say, 'I apologize for us being healthy. I apologize for us playing who's in front of us.'"

@diamond83: Sarcastic Stephen Curry: "I apologize for all the accolades we've received as a team and individually. I'm very, truly sorry."

Lakers Legend Luke Walton needs to get these guys back in check. They are due for a huge slice of humble pie.

did harden, anyone from the rockets and/or the clippers say anything to them?

I know doc said something, cant remember what though.. and harden made the MVP comment

Last edited:
Lakers Legend Luke Walton needs to get these guys back in check. They are due for a huge slice of humble pie.

I mean, I know that a lot of what the Warriors have been saying lately is in response to people discrediting their title run due to who they had to face (or didn't), but they're taking it too far. But if the back it up, more power to them I guess. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

did harden, anyone from the rockets and/or the clippers say anything to them?

I know doc said something, cant remember what though.. and harden made the MVP comment

Aside from Doc, the only person affiliated with the Clippers that I am aware of to address the topic was Big Baby and he said, in response to a question, something like the Clippers could have beaten the Warriors if they faced them. But he's not on the team anymore and plus, who would listen to him anyway?

Top 10 SG:

1. Harden
2. Klay
3. Jimmy Butler III
4. Wade
5. Kobe
6. Hayward
7. Derozan
8. Beal
9. Danny Green
10. Korver

If Hayward was a SG he'd be #2 on this list.
6 is asinine.
Maybe #3 behind Jimmy(eventually) but to start the season I'd take Gordon 11 out of 9 times to run my SG over Klay and Jimmy, AND he's better than both of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom