THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They really gonna sit here and blame them for sons problems tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Now if they brought cameras to the hospital that's ****** up but that's a whole something else.

frown.gif

Last edited:
They really gonna sit here and blame them for sons problems tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Now if they brought cameras to the hospital that's ****** up but that's a whole something else.
Agreed

Anthony Bennett must have got inspired by the Blue Jays. Looks like he's having a decent game vs his old team

Jesse Jackson?? Man please :lol:
Lin fans go "next level" for no reason, so get over it. Sure, I'd love for him to find some consistency, but your average Lin fan (some in this thread I'm sure) will tell you that Lin can still be a star and that his teammates are the reason he's been on multiple teams. Knicks, Lakers, and Rockets fans, especially the latter two, can tell you that not the case.
good thing I'm not that.

Man this isn't news to anyone but I can't even get excited for the NBA season with the way the Nets are looking right now. At least we had playoff teams before. I can't see this team winning more than 32 games if we're healthy AND we don't have our pick. Someone get me the gif of that dude chugging the bottle

Man this isn't news to anyone but I can't even get excited for the NBA season with the way the Nets are looking right now. At least we had playoff teams before. I can't see this team winning more than 32 games if we're healthy AND we don't have our pick. Someone get me the gif of that dude chugging the bottle
drinking-vodka.gif

Sidebar this movie sucks. So bad

Bro I honestly feel for you. There is literally nothing exciting or intriguing about the Nets

In fact, I believe they are the most uninteresting team in the league 
ohwell.gif
 It's between you and the Hornets.. 

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your pain but my reaction to this Nets team is more like the gif of the kid with a birthday hat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom