THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid = Greg Oden
wiggins = mike conley 
nerd.gif

I have no problem with the 76ers taking a chance on Embiid at 3 based on injury concerns. His talent and his age, I take that chance 10/10 times.

But his attitude and not wearing his ******* walking boot? Awful. Yeah, he's still a kid and kids can be stupid, but that's the last thing I want to see out of my franchise big man and that's on him.. but also on the team for not doing a better job of managing their player.

I'm still hoping he's going to turn it around, get healthy, and get on the court.. but I'm also pretty glad they got Okafor just in case Embiid never pans out.

Yup classic process vs. results.

Sixers had the right process, just got unlucky with the results.

O'Quinn and Williams are gonna be legit contributors for the Knicks this year.

Last edited:
O'Quinn and Williams are gonna be legit contributors for the Knicks this year.
i love everything i've seen from KOQ

the key to DWill contributing is playing smart & giving 100% effort. he's had lapses on defense and has looked confused on offense at times.

i love everything i've seen from KOQ

the key to DWill contributing is playing smart & giving 100% effort. he's had lapses on defense and has looked confused on offense at times.

Also had some silly turnovers but I think he has finally found a good situation for his style.

Pre-season is perfect for Derrick Williams. Everyone ignores his warts while they get mesmerized by his athleticism.

That's what I initially thought too but he is facing up to 25 years for two felonies 

That's how the law works. most felonies carry harsher sentences. With no criminal history and the caliber of lawyer he's able to afford...he's not going to see jail time on possession charges. I know dudes who've caught distribution charges and didn't see time and they damn sure couldn't afford the lawyers mike Scott can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom