THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRfGpHdU8AAqW26.jpg

1/8

dude in the yellow is mirin tho

Or, just doing his job. :lol:

Oubre's defense... :pimp:

^^^^Never trust a **** with cuts in his eyebrows in 2015. Dlo is the next Reese Gaines. Anyways.....

Mudiay :pimp:
Pretty Boy Oubre :pimp:
RJ (GSU Shawty) Hunter :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Wait what?? Why?! :lol:

It was one of those lost Arenas years. I had Jordan Crawford running the show and for some reason kept getting Haywood the ball. At some point I realized how much he was eating and kept feeding him. Averaged over 30, 10 plus rebounds and such.

Oubre is what Otto was his rookie season. Sit and learn for the most part and do something positive when you do get burn.

Last edited:
Or, just doing his job. :lol:

Oubre's defense... :pimp:

Oubre is waaaaay better than rookie Otto Porter. That dude was looking rough as **** his rookie year especially early on. He should be getting a good amount of playing time right away with that defense.

Otto Porter has really impressed me. He reminds me of Matt Barnes with a higher ceiling.

Shorty' off ball cutting instincts are great. Everybody doesn't have that innate ability to recognize gaps, and move without the ball.

Imagine what both teams would be like right now had the Sixers gotten the #1 pick and drafted Wall, while the Wiz took Evan Turner at #2....

Top 10 Backcourts:

1. Steph & Klay
2. Cp3 & Redick
3. Wall & Beal
4. Lawson & Harden
5. Dragic & Wade
6. Rose & Butler
7. Teague & Korver
8. Lowry & Derozan
9. Hill & Monta
10. Parker & Green

This list is based more on how each player compliments each other....than individual talent.

Imagine what both teams would be like right now had the Sixers gotten the #1 pick and drafted Wall, while the Wiz took Evan Turner at #2....

Wall would be somewhere else and so would Turner. We'd both suck. 76ers don't know how to have nice things.

Wall is the type of talent that changes a franchise around.

Let's not forget the mad house that he inherited in DC...

Last edited:
Top 10 Backcourts:

1. Steph & Klay
2. Cp3 & Redick
3. Wall & Beal
4. Lawson & Harden
5. Dragic & Wade
6. Rose & Butler
7. Teague & Korver
8. Lowry & Derozan
9. Hill & Monta
10. Parker & Green

This list is based more on how each player compliments each other....than individual talent.

I agree with this whole list with one exception.
I'm moving #4 to #1, without seeing them play, and I'm quite positive everyone will join me here by mid season

Last edited:
We haven't even seen harden ad tyjuan compliment each other yet tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] how do we put them over steph and klay. I think parker and green should be higher.

Top 10 Backcourts:

1. Steph & Klay
2. Cp3 & Redick
3. Wall & Beal
4. Lawson & Harden
5. Dragic & Wade
6. Rose & Butler
7. Teague & Korver
8. Lowry & Derozan
9. Hill & Monta
10. Parker & Green

I agree with this whole list with one exception.
I'm moving #4 to #1, without seeing them play, and I'm quite positive everyone will join me here by mid season

Idk. They might have a lot working against them.

Houston Strip Clubs
Hennessy
BasedGod Curse
Kardashian Curse
Sharing the rock

I think all of that keeps them firmly at #4.

perfect situation for this kid...Him, John and Beal can really grow to be something special. Otto better step the hell up before he be shipped or let walk.

Oubre is basically insurance for Porter.

With Wall and Beal in place....all these dudes need to learn how to do is hit 3's, defend, cut to the basket and run in transition. The Wiz athleticism and defensive potential on the perimeter is crazy. They should be one of the leaders in transition points, steals and 3's this year.

Top 10 Backcourts:

1. Steph & Klay
2. Cp3 & Redick
3. Wall & Beal
4. Lawson & Harden
5. Dragic & Wade
6. Rose & Butler
7. Teague & Korver
8. Lowry & Derozan
9. Hill & Monta
10. Parker & Green

If everyone stays healthy and nothing crazy happens I see Harden/Lawson, Dragic/Wade and Rose/Butler above Wall/Beal and CP3/Reddick. I just think that the Wiz and Clips will be basically the same as last year while the Rockets, Heat and Bulls will be way better than last year because of the moves they made and their best players being more healthy.

Lol, Otto has been awesome in the pre-season and was one of their 5 best players in the playoffs. Oubre was also 1-10 with 0 assists in his first two games. He's not pushing anyone.

Lol, Otto has been awesome in the pre-season and was one of their 5 best players in the playoffs. Oubre was also 1-10 with 0 assists in his first two games. He's not pushing anyone.

Oubre is insurance. That's all. High upside player that the Wizards got for nothing on a rookie contract.

Steal in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom