THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how the law works. most felonies carry harsher sentences. With no criminal history and the caliber of lawyer he's able to afford...he's not going to see jail time on possession charges. I know dudes who've caught distribution charges and didn't see time and they damn sure couldn't afford the lawyers mike Scott can.
I hope so

You tripping the Feds don't play about that Molly.

I know Feds = slang for police. But we're not talking about a federal offense.

If this happened two blocks away from the White House...which would make it an actual federal offense...he'd be in trouble.

I doubt very seriously the courts are seriously going to waste tax dollars on someone that would likely end up paying more money in a plea deal than he'd actually generate as a prisoner. The system is all about money. Jarret Stoll from the nhl got knocked for Molly and Coke and I guarantee you he won't see jail.

If this were a reche Caldwell situation where he got with 5 pounds he'd be toast

Last edited:
All that said, worst case scenario he may serve a reduced sentence of 30 days or so if the judge wants to flex on him just because.

Who was ol boy on the Cowboys that got caught moving weight. Whatever happened to him?

Sam Hurd.

He caught 15 years. I'm still baffled at that entire situation. ill never understand how one manages being a professional athlete and Nino brown at the same time. We've heard of athletes/entertainers putting money into the streets before but he was on another level.

He was really taking sample bricks to cartel meetings [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
:rofl:

I asked my nephew if Kristaps was good on 2k and he said "man it's not even right how they lie like this, he's better than Lebron"
True
I never miss shots with him. Dudes easily the GOAT
there's some dudes drag racing on the street behind my house, wonder when they'll get caught

CRfGpHdU8AAqW26.jpg

Man, why is Sullinger fatter than he was last year?

Dude is never going to make it through a full season in this kind of shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom