THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man how are you able to keep up with and watch high school, college, overseas and nba games. That's crazy :lol:. There were 4 games on at once last night and I could barely keep up with 2, especially as much as I rewind plays

Last edited:
I'm in Utah right now, and I agree. I wake up and theres Football, I can only imagine how much basketball I wouldnt fall asleep on if I was living here. Must be nice man.

I wake up every morning thinking I overslept and its like 3 AM Utah time.

What are you doing in Utah?

I'm in Utah right now, and I agree. I wake up and theres Football, I can only imagine how much basketball I wouldnt fall asleep on if I was living here. Must be nice man.

I wake up every morning thinking I overslept and its like 3 AM Utah time.

What are you doing in Utah?
Training for work. I actually wanted to PM you a while back but iIhaven't seen you in a while. JIhave some things to update you on.

I'm actually in Salt Lake I'm staying right next to Energy Solutions. If the Jazz were here I would go.

It's early, but I'm encouraged by Julius Randle's effort and ability to stay in front of guards on defense so far.

It's early, but I'm encouraged by Julius Randle's effort and ability to stay in front of guards on defense so far.

The athleticism has never been a problem for him, I'm more interested in how consistently he can defend NBA bigs and score on them.

Loved the way he played this early morning. He was able to push the ball up the court, grab offensive boards, and was quite physical.

Right now it seems like he'll have to rely on a soft touch to be reliable on the offensive end. He can blow by guys on occasion, but a lot of his shots will be those contested, borderline wild types.

Right now it seems like he'll have to rely on a soft touch to be reliable on the offensive end. He can blow by guys on occasion, but a lot of his shots will be those contested, borderline wild types.

He would definitely be better catching the ball on the wing and taking bigger guys off the dribble/breaking down the defense.

He kinda needs to be Draymond Green but doesn't have the Draymond skillset.

Nah. Envy the east...who the hell wanna watch games at 4 or 5pm? :x

But the 4pm games are the trash *** east teams so nobody really cares. Only time it sucks is when the Clippers have to go on east coast road trip but even then that just means I can dvr it and skip through all the commercials when I get home.

I be laughing at yall during the playoffs when I see so many of you guys come in here after a comeback talmbout "i fell asleep thinking so and so was gonna win." :lol:

Ima Hornets fan so 7pm is clutch for me :lol:

I also work night shift so being able to stream games late night is clutch on the nights I work

He would definitely be better catching the ball on the wing and taking bigger guys off the dribble/breaking down the defense.

He kinda needs to be Draymond Green but doesn't have the Draymond skillset.
He doesn't have the range out to 17 feet, much less 23 feet, but the ability to rebound, bring the ball up and find an open teammate is there.

Jimmy Butler's handles though. 

James Harden must've inspired him to be better than Harden himself. 

Kobe called Julius Randle "Lamar Odom in Zach Randolph's body."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom