The 25 Worst songs of all Time

I enjoyed "You Owe Me" and Jay-Z's true abortion is "I Know what Girls Like."

"Sunshine" gets attacked first because of the video.

Edit: Ginuwine's emphasis throughout the song is so hilariously ill. SHAAAAAAAAAWTY.

Can't believe White Tee wasn't on there. That song was so bad that MTV Jams put Jam of the Week on hiatus for months immediately after it had been featured.

I mess with You Owe Me & Sunshine *shrug
laugh.gif

Can't tell me that "Informer" by Snow didn't go hard,doesn't belong on this list imo.

if laffy taffy comes on in any type of party environment, the mood will go up ten fold. the first ten seconds of the beat alone will cause a ruckus in the club

How To Love should have been number 1. But that list is pretty darn accurate. I can only argue you with You Owe Me. Yeah the lyrics are pretty generic but I actually like the beat. I think the fact that Nas made that is what makes people call it wack. 

I guess they only talking about songs with videos, because this is the worst song of all time...

I guess they only talking about songs with videos, because Eminem's "Big Weenie" is the worst song I've ever heard. That dude had to be doing some serious drugs to make that song.

%%@# that, "You Owe Me" and "Amusement Park" are tough to me. I don't give a +%+% what anybody says. "Sunshine" is cool too. Rest of the list I'm fine with, that Kurupt song "It's Over" was straight though. I just remember the kid wearing Sunshine Kobes in the video

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Can't tell me that "Informer" by Snow didn't go hard,doesn't belong on this list imo.

Co-sign. I don't remember anyone saying that song was wack.

Ice Ice Baby and Sunshine were good songs. A couple other songs on the list were solid.

Just cause the artist turns out to be a fraud or the video was dumb corny, doesn't take away from the quality of the song.

I dont see Juvenile - Ha, Nas - Oochie Wally, or a single E 40, Keak Da Sneak or Tony Yayo song. List invalid as said earlier lol

Can't believe Laffy taffy was on there.

You play that at a ATL club & n_ turn alllllll the way up

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I dont see Juvenile - Ha
not sure if srs

I dont see Juvenile - Ha, Nas - Oochie Wally, or a single E 40, Keak Da Sneak or Tony Yayo song. List invalid as said earlier lol

you buggin fam

There's like 7 or 8 songs on there I actually like..

Must Be The Money is great just for the amount of Swag included...

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom