The 25 Worst songs of all Time

"sunshine" is one of the songs that put me on to Jay-z. that video tho...lol "i know what girls like" is the wackest track of his career.

I know all those songs lol

indifferent.gif
How is what that thang smell like on here joint was a classic

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^That Silkk The Shocker verse is LEGENDARY
roll.gif

My man broke down time traveling and anti-matter in less than 16 bars. Y'all must not hear the genius dripping off of his verse.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

roll.gif

My man broke down time traveling and anti-matter in less than 16 bars. Y'all must not hear the genius dripping off of his verse.

Code:
And I be seein %@%$ that ain't thereIt ain't there but I be seein %@%$I be in places without bein seen thereBut be seein a place without even bein thereAnd it seems like I'm in a different time zoneThis dope game coke game got my mind, gone got my mind goneI be havin nightmares everyday, I'll be woke but I'll be sleepI looked at Shock the *%%@@ but I turned around and it was meIt got me 'noid..It got me 'noid, it got me noid..But I ain't paranoid!

sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Code:
And I be seein %@%$ that ain't thereIt ain't there but I be seein %@%$I be in places without bein seen thereBut be seein a place without even bein thereAnd it seems like I'm in a different time zoneThis dope game coke game got my mind, gone got my mind goneI be havin nightmares everyday, I'll be woke but I'll be sleepI looked at Shock the *%%@@ but I turned around and it was meIt got me 'noid..It got me 'noid, it got me noid..But I ain't paranoid!

sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

I randomly just watched the Nicki Minaj "Stupid #*%" video, and kind of can't believe she didn't make the list.
She did, at #15
laugh.gif
Jesus, I'm losing my mind. This list is clearly the reason why I went to youtube to watch the video. 
indifferent.gif
 myself

roll.gif

Code:

sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 what does that even mean?

Back
Top Bottom