The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

I just heard about this from a kingcrux Facebook post.

As someone that is somewhat aware of the stuff that has happened behind the scenes, has been here from about the beginning, and have stepped away from the community (and the scene as a whole), I really have to say that they author mixed the 1 and 2 spots up.

We've all contributed in some form or another to the success of this forum. And with all due respect to Nelson, Method Man has worked the hardest to steer it in that direction.

Miss ya guys.

*with his beyond ignorant viewpoints on just about everything not pertaining to sneakers, why should Ninjahood be included on this list? NT is bigger than footwear.

Oh man, haha.....my age is becoming of me.

Cris.

I just heard about this from a kingcrux Facebook post.
As someone that is somewhat aware of the stuff that has happened behind the scenes, has been here from about the beginning, and have stepped away from the community (and the scene as a whole), I really have to say that they author mixed the 1 and 2 spots up.
We've all contributed in some form or another to the success of this forum. And with all due respect to Nelson, Method Man has worked the hardest to steer it in that direction.
Miss ya guys.

Exactly how I feel - with all do respect to Nelson C.

I hold Method Man in high regards with this sneaker thing, he literally pioneered the internet-sneaker thing - that partially is why I don't respect that Complex list.

Who's Complex to name a top 30 NTer in the first place?

That's like China naming who the top 100 Americans are :lol: c'mon fam. That complex list don't mean ish to me.

A bastitch sighting
nthat.gif

This is awesome. I've been a lurker on NT since 2001 and these names bring back such rich memories. Props!

I'm just happy we are on complex and now more people will come and nt will get bigger and hopefully get an apple app or become as big as Facebook (we should anyway since we came out way before Facebook )

I hope NT doesn't go "mainstream" because of this I like being the only person on my campus thats a NTer

Who's the Penny to the MJ and Pip in that pic then? :tongue:
Recognize all the names, been around since '01 but a Complex list holds no weight when it comes to this.

i thought he list was pretty good. one person i think was missed , that should have been on there is SoleSupreme .

He has so much knowledge about OG jordans.

You guys keep saying that Complex has no say in any of this but what you guys don't understand is that i've been around Niketalk for almost 10 years now. A lot of work went into the creation of this list and so that the list didn't come across as bias, I got 6 different opinions from members who have been just as active on this forum. At the end of the day I took on this role because of my love not only for sneakers but also for this website, like I said I probably wouldn't know what I know today without the help of this forum. The hate was expected this is NT after all BUT a lot of you are reaching with some of the outlandish things your saying.  Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom