The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

pimp.gif
@ only knowing maybe 5 because I stay GENERAL

tired.gif
@ Meth not being 1 & henz0, peace and blessings be upon him, not being 0

I just heard about this from a kingcrux Facebook post.

As someone that is somewhat aware of the stuff that has happened behind the scenes, has been here from about the beginning, and have stepped away from the community (and the scene as a whole), I really have to say that they author mixed the 1 and 2 spots up.

We've all contributed in some form or another to the success of this forum. And with all due respect to Nelson, Method Man has worked the hardest to steer it in that direction.

Miss ya guys.
Miss you too.

Wait....the NT Legend himself, RockDeep, didn't make the list?  
laugh.gif

Pretty solid list, although I do think ninja should've been included.  Sub him in for Wale.

Seriously, why is Wale even on there?  I'm a fan of his music and all that, but as a NTer, what the hell has he done?  All dude did/does is get into arguments about his music. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bastitch sighting 
pimp.gif
 Dude would always deliver the ether. I also remember he would always try to get members to golf with him in the golf thread in S&T and this one dude kept making up excuses not to go with him 
laugh.gif

OOH  my meter is off then time to calibrate lol. My advice though is go for the throat since there is no love loss from anyone here.

Was waiting for that pic to surface in this thread.  
laugh.gif

I was just being sarcastic AlBooBoo5....I remember that thread well.  I just had to fire a shot for the hell of it...seemed like a good venue to do so.  
laugh.gif
I can't believe it . I coulda sworn he was a mod or something. Or maybe he had that "Niketalk Legend" line under his SN whenever he posted. He always brought tons of insider info on the Nike forums

Aw man... This brings back good memories... Make a dude wanna get back in the shoe game.... Maybe sometime soon.

Not mad at the list. A lot of vets that laid the foundation for what this site is today.

I'm not sure what this site is today deserves as much recognition as the foundation.

Most of us came here because we love sneakers. That thread held us together. I'm not so sure that's the case with all new members anymore.

Early NT was a MASSIVE part of the explosion of the culture (Ebay as well), for better or worse. We're talking global influence.

I'm not sure how "influential" any of today's members are. They may be well known (to us), but that's not the same as influence.

Props to corgi, Ty, johngotty and all the guys who made the list who still get busy on here.

Props to seeing collie on the list. My first steady UK connect. Dude blessed me with many JD Air Force 1's in early 2k.

Not mad at the list. A lot of vets that laid the foundation for what this site is today.

I'm not sure what this site is today deserves as much recognition as the foundation.

Most of us came here because we love sneakers. That thread held us together. I'm not so sure that's the case with all new members anymore.

Early NT was a MASSIVE part of the explosion of the culture (Ebay as well), for better or worse. We're talking global influence.

I'm not sure how "influential" any of today's members are. They may be well known (to us), but that's not the same as influence.

Props to corgi, Ty, johngotty and all the guys who made the list who still get busy on here.

Props to seeing collie on the list. My first steady UK connect. Dude blessed me with many JD Air Force 1's in early 2k.
PREACH.  

No disrespect to a lot of the newer generation, but a lot of you just can't understand.  Nor is it fair to expect you to.  There really are some things that you have to experience in the moment to get a real sense of the movement.  

Back
Top Bottom