The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

Complaining and campaigning because you didn't make a list of efame 
alien.gif

I'm outta here.

NT influenced Wale more than he influenced NT.
He approached me many years ago back in college about a pair of Flightposite I TB I was wearing and proceeded to come off as corny to me. He just seemed to have the whole "hype" "sneakerhead" "it's a game/fad" aurora about him.
To each his own though. I don't know him personally.
Your kidding me. Everybody starts from somewhere man.

That's my whole thing....do you know this dude enPhan went as far a tellin Thytktkerjobs to tell me to make a twitter account so he can flame me there... :rofl:
Yet I'm the one that craves for attention...gotta be kidding me.

not what happened.

more delusional posts about steezy in a post not about steezy, making the post about steezy.

yawn.

My mind would have been BLOWN if Sik was in here since I've seen this commercial a couple times and never noticed him....but yeah, you got the wrong tall hip white guy. :lol:

ninjahood, sik and kerry are the only people i think have an argument. maybe muscle.

Surprised to see a lot of people saying that Wale shouldn't be on the list. IMO he's done more for the culture than others on the list. Yeah, he doesn't post on here like he used to, but so what? Most of the people on that list don't post here anymore. There are a few celebrities on here that lurk and have registered accounts but choose to remain anonymous. If they were revealed, they would have made that list too.

bruh dont nobody even know dude's SN like that.....nobody even knew what his SN was until he got buzz as a rapper off of NT.....

he wasn't even a major in the music forum.........

ninajhood definitely deserves that spot over him. and i dont even dislike dude.

Ninjahood -
if you're campaigning for yourself, what would you say has been your biggest impact, or something influential to NT members or sneaker culture? Like, what separates you from someone on the list who should have omitted in your eyes?
IMO, I think you're much too ignorant and too polarizing to have been included.

LMAO too polarizing?

oversized pics are called "ninjahood pics"

he's a part of NT lingo.

Ah man, the Ninja Turtle comparisons were perfect, though.

yall referencing **** that proves he's influential. you referencing inside jokes from events that happened on the internet that literally nobody outside of NT would even understand......

to say he's not deserving of recognition? LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
bruh dont nobody even know dude's SN like that.....nobody even knew what his SN was until he got buzz as a rapper off of NT.....
he wasn't even a major in the music forum.........
ninajhood definitely deserves that spot over him. and i dont even dislike dude.

You make a good point

Ok. Take off the blinders. He was on the master list for a reason. He was knee deep in the sneaker culture before he blew and he used his platform to make being a "sneakerhead" cool.
If Wale doesn't belong on the list, Henz0 definitely doesn't belong on the list. What has he influenced compared to Wale?

WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE KIDS?

lmao like dude said, wale was on this *** defending his music.....again, NOBODY KNEW HIS SN UNTIL HE GOT BUZZ

you know who wale is because hes gotten fame as a rapper

ASK YOURSELF HOW YOU EVEN KNOW WHO HENZ IS OR WHY YOU TYPE HIS NAME WITH A ZERO EVERYTIME LIKE YOURE SUPPOSED TO....

wait a minute......ninjahood didnt make the list? He a NT legend in my book

Last edited:
glad Snuggles made the list

Wale should be on the list hate it or love (and im not even a fan)

His NT rants are classic.....He started out on here then blew up to a well known celeb cant hate on that

NinjaHood should be on that list

just my 2

You all have to realize that people have to be categorized in lists complex does.

How many 'regular' folk? How many that have gone on to be employed by Nike/other companies? How many are celebs? The powers that be decide the weight of that mix.

You can't have "ninjahood" AND "Henz0". It had to be one or the other.

Couldn't have "Wallyhoop" AND "johngotty" on the list, if you wanna go the "trainers" angle. It had to be one or the other -- but we ALL know it should have been "Wallyhoop". #shotsfired

I wish "Jmadidas" could have made the cut.

Other than that, list was dope to me.

*Goes back into NT posting seclusion*
Wait, what?  I don't think Gotty's inclusion had much to do with trainers, despite it mentioning his affinity for the model.  

Dude started and maintains one of the best (in my opinion) music/lifestyle blogs on the web.  A website that often has sneaker-related posts that reach and influence a grip of people.  I think that's why he was included.  

And if you want to take it back even further, anyone remember NDEMANDCONCEPTZ?  From what I remember, that site was one of the first reseller sites that became somewhat known.  Hell, they even had a concierge service where you'd tell them what you wanted, and they'd try to hunt it down for you.   

You're listing a lot of ninja's well known moments. And we all appreciate them. And i appreciate that he is still heavy into sneakers. That it's love, not a trend.

But where is the actual "influence"?

He may be Niketalk's most well known member right now. But influential? Highly debatable.

Using this same criteria, you could make a case for steezy, sillyputty etc. being on the list. And that's not what it's about.
When you put it that way, I can see exactly where you're coming from regarding ninjahood.  I didn't think to look at it that way.  

Meh...either way, the list is pretty good.  Some inclusions/exclusions are debatable, but whatever.  Maybe next time they can make it 50 people so everyone can be happy.  

EnPhan just mad Wales career as a rapper took off and he still making home made rap videos in his boys BMW

Dont ether me bruh

Wait, what? I don't think Gotty's inclusion had much to do with trainers, despite it mentioning his affinity for the model.

And if you want to take it back even further, anyone remember NDEMANDCONCEPTZ? From what I remember, that site was one of the first reseller sites that became somewhat known. Hell, they even had a concierge service where you'd tell them what you wanted, and they'd try to hunt it down for you.

Of course they don't remember that. NT, Vintagekicks, Ndemand, JerseyJoe then eBay was once daily my routine. Then I got my first refund check from school and started flipping vintage kicks from mom and pop stockrooms. Actually sent some to a few people on the list. Made some money in the process but I also met some amazing people from around the country and world thanks to NT. I am forever grateful for this site, the information shared, and the eclectic mix of members. NT is my second home. I'll be logging on for the rest of my life.

Always good to see NT as a whole get shine.
Always good to see NTers rally around and debate something like this

Count me in among the many votes for Ninjahood. I figured he was a given on this list. When I think about NY sneakerheads, I think about Ninjahood (No Ayo) in that sneakerwatch video; that tiny room with all his shoes "Nawww Mean".

Of course they don't remember that. NT, Vintagekicks, Ndemand, JerseyJoe then eBay was once daily my routine. Then I got my first refund check from school and started flipping vintage kicks from mom and pop stockrooms. Actually sent some to a few people on the list. Made some money in the process but I also met some amazing people from around the country and world thanks to NT. I am forever grateful for this site, the information shared, and the eclectic mix of members. NT is my second home. I'll be logging on for the rest of my life.

post like these make NT a great site to be a part of

:nthat:

tumblr_mcdbheutFT1qb3muu.gif

Back
Top Bottom