The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

If you put LovetheXIV on that list.....
i should be on that list then since hes the one who frauded me for those stealth XX's........i know yall remember that thread... :smh:
Feelings will get caught though.. :smokin

Can anyone post the thread? I never knew what happened but ive seen a lot of people post about LovetheXIV

Oh Snaps for giving another dude dome for some true blue 3s

I should get a shout out for being one of the more known to be scammed over the boards no judge judy. 

laugh.gif

I just wanted to share with the forum a piece I did for Complex Magazine titled the "Top 25 NT members of all-time" It drops tomorrow or later today depending on what part of the world you are in and I hope that all of you guys enjoy it. Of course I can't expect for everyone to agree with the list but I want each and everyone of you guys to know that a lot of work went into creating it. I owe a lot to this forum, I probably wouldn't know as much about sneakers as I do without it so thank you NT. I just want to thank Airmag15, MyTSharp, Croatianstyle and the dynamics for their help in the creation of this list. I will post the link to the piece once it goes live. Peace

P.S.
SLAM Ed says hello

I mean i should be on this list i am the ONLY NT LEGEND here

kenne - he should be on the list for being the first NTer to confront a scammer with those tennis rackets
despairsray - the original pedo before there was pedobear

Back
Top Bottom