The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Any thoughts on Alphaedge sizing? I'm assuming the knit is pretty tight from what "Forge fiber" sounds like so maybe 1 full size up?

question...

why are people on ebay advertising womens sizes as a 2 size difference from mens.

example "womens size 11/ mens size 9"

i thought it was only 1 size?

it is only 1 size difference. Some people just don't know the Adidas conversion and using a universal sizing conversion. I believe Nike is 1.5 size difference between mens and womens

Did anyone receive any confirmation e-mails on the 747warehouse wristband signup? I received an error message when I try to add a friend. I tried it again and I think it went through. I didn't get a confirmation e-mail or notification. Now when i go back to that screen I can't add a friend so I am assuming it went through. But I don't want my boy to buy a plane ticket if there was a technical error registering my other wristband.

Did anyone receive any confirmation e-mails on the 747warehouse wristband signup? I received an error message when I try to add a friend. I tried it again and I think it went through. I didn't get a confirmation e-mail or notification. Now when i go back to that screen I can't add a friend so I am assuming it went through. But I don't want my boy to buy a plane ticket if there was a technical error registering my other wristband.

Enter his email when the first window pops up. His info should all be set up.

IMG_4073.JPG
Just got this email, I'm probly going to swing by will call tomorrow to see what's up with these Saturday tix. Also am not able to activate my second Friday ticket. Adidas screwed the pooch yet again.

Love these shoes but the dirt that’s gonna build up in there B24152CC-31B6-4827-BB65-A205C314DE32.jpeg

Run water through the soles and the dirt comes outs my boy took his to Vegas get them nice and dust and just rinsed the soles with water as long as you not getting gum stuck in there they should be straight

Prepay parking? Is it really gonna be that much of a ****show

It's going to be a true **** show. A friend went to one of the prep meetings last night and when I asked him if they were aware of/prepared for the insanity he just said "not at all."

Whats a fair resell price to pay for Blk Futurecrafts (Mens 9)? Think the price will dip after this weekend?

Last edited:
I think $450 for the Arshams is where I'll draw the line of "acceptable" sneaker retail price :lol:

Y3 Futurecrafts are nice but too rich for my blood.

Whats a fair resell price to pay for these (Mens 9)? Think the price will dip after this weekend?

If they drop at 747 then yeah it'll probably go down a bit more, but there's no guarantee they're gonna release at 747. Either way it's probly not a bad idea to wait till next week regardless.

I think $450 for the Arshams is where I'll draw the line of "acceptable" sneaker retail price :lol:

Y3 Futurecrafts are nice but too rich for my blood.
Luckily we won’t have to make the decision to pass because they’re ridiculously limited and we don’t got a shot:lol:

Luckily we won’t have to make the decision to pass because they’re ridiculously limited and we don’t got a shot:lol:

I can't remember the last time Y3 released a truly limited shoe tho, this is a whole new beast so it could be the case.

IMG_4073.JPG
Just got this email, I'm probly going to swing by will call tomorrow to see what's up with these Saturday tix. Also am not able to activate my second Friday ticket. Adidas screwed the pooch yet again.

When I found out it was an all day event I was shocked. If it’s gonna be a mini complexcon then I want no parts. Just need to know when the raffles are.

When I found out it was an all day event I was shocked. If it’s gonna be a mini complexcon then I want no parts. Just need to know when the raffles are.

I have a feeling a mini complecon is exactly what it will be, and the raffles will most likely take place over the course of the whole day, they'll probly spread the best stuff around so you don't just leave after an hour of entering. I hope that's not the case tho

the more 4D models that pop up...alphas...y3...lead me
to think that it might be a wrap for (at least these color) futurecrafts.

agree/disagree?

the more 4D models that pop up...alphas...y3...lead me
to think that it might be a wrap for (at least these color) futurecrafts.

agree/disagree?
Disagree. They're going to want to cash in on the massive tech investment they made at some stage soon.

Disagree. They're going to want to cash in on the massive tech investment they made at some stage soon.

That doesn't contradict what he's saying though. They could still do that and move on from the black pair he's talking about.

Back
Top Bottom