The Adidas "Futurecraft"

it is only 1 size difference. Some people just don't know the Adidas conversion and using a universal sizing conversion. I believe Nike is 1.5 size difference between mens and womens

Sorry but had to chime in.. this isn’t technically correct either. TYPICALLY, the conversion for Adidas is 1 1/2-2 sizes up from men’s sizing... HOWEVER.. because Adidas sizing is so ****.. each model is going to be different. Ex.. Stan Smiths, Gazelle, Campus are all going to convert differently than say an NMD would. Same is true for NMD pk vs Mesh. Rule of thumb I follow is the starting point of 1 1/2 :smile:

Sorry but had to chime in.. this isn’t technically correct either. TYPICALLY, the conversion for Adidas is 1 1/2-2 sizes up from men’s sizing... HOWEVER.. because Adidas sizing is so ****.. each model is going to be different. Ex.. Stan Smiths, Gazelle, Campus are all going to convert differently than say an NMD would. Same is true for NMD pk vs Mesh. Rule of thumb I follow is the starting point of 1 1/2 :smile:

No the sizing conversion between men's & womens is universal across all adidas models & it's one size.

Just take a look at their sizing chart
https://m.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

The tags on the shoes would say otherwise tho

I have a good deal of women's pairs in my men's equivalent size according to their chart and the fit is spot on. (i.e. Women's UB 1.0 size 11 fits & measures nearly identical to Men's UB 1.0 size 10)

This is the first time I've seen people claiming adidas is wrong about their own size conversion.

The tags on the shoes would say otherwise tho

I have a good deal of women's pairs in my men's equivalent size according to their chart and the fit is spot on.

This is the first time I've seen people claiming adidas is wrong about their own size conversion.
I’ve had a lot of customers try on the full size and then the 1.5 size either up or down and 90% or the time go with the 1.5 up or down. It also depends on the shoe.

A while back in the boost thread people were measuring the dimensions of women's vs men's UBs and the men's 1 size down from the women's were measuring nearly identical.

I guess it's possible that it varies from shoe to shoe but that hasn't been the case in my experience.

You probly remember a while back in the boost thread people were measuring the dimensions of women's vs men's UBs and the men's 1 size down from the women's were measuring nearly identical.

I guess it's possible that it varies from shoe to shoe but that hasn't been the case in my experience.
It all depends on the shoe UB 1.0 is usually a full size. But in Pharrell HU Race I got down a full size. PK NMD I usually got down .5 the Futurecraft 4D is the same as UB 1.0 sizing.

It all depends on the shoe UB 1.0 is usually a full size. But in Pharrell HU Race I got down a full size. PK NMD I usually got down .5 the Futurecraft 4D is the same as UB 1.0 sizing.

so according to your logic if i’m an 11 in ultra boost 1.0 then i shouldn’t have a problem with women’s 12 in futurecraft.

i know i’ve mentioned this numerous times and i apologize for being that guy, it’s just that i’m going to end up paying resell unfortunately and a women’s 12 is significantly less than a men’s 11 (which i think for this shoe is ludicrous at a 1k price point compared to a 650-700 range for a women’s 12)

but if the sizing doesn’t translate then i wouldn’t pay resell for something that won’t fit me, hence my hesitation.

so according to your logic if i’m an 11 in ultra boost 1.0 then i shouldn’t have a problem with women’s 12 in futurecraft.

i know i’ve mentioned this numerous times and i apologize for being that guy, it’s just that i’m going to end up paying resell unfortunately and a women’s 12 is significantly less than a men’s 11 (which i think for this shoe is ludicrous at a 1k price point compared to a 650-700 range for a women’s 12)

but if the sizing doesn’t translate then i wouldn’t pay resell for something that won’t fit me, hence my hesitation.
Women’s 12 should be good if you’re an 11 in 1.0 UB

No the sizing conversion between men's & womens is universal across all adidas models & it's one size.

Just take a look at their sizing chart
https://m.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

Lol I wouldn’t lie to you brotha. I know what Adidas says on their site, but take my word for it. As someone who works with the brand on a consistent basis, the sizing is generally 1 1/2 size up from men’s. Like I said, this does indeed varie from model to model but that’s a good starting point for conversion.

Lol I wouldn’t lie to you brotha. I know what Adidas says on their site, but take my word for it. As someone who works with the brand on a consistent basis, the sizing is generally 1 1/2 size up from men’s. Like I said, this does indeed varie from model to model but that’s a good starting point for conversion.
With the 4D I find that they run like UB 1.0 I too work for the brand, I also own both 4D and UB 1.0 If he’s an 11 in 1.0s he should be fine with the 12 as the 4D does run true to the 1 size up conversion.

I'll believe it varies (though that hasn't been my experience in the least) but I definitely wouldn't say 1 1/2 is generally the rule, more like the exception.

Read through this for 747 - thought this was interesting under "entry, retail entry, online radio"

http://www.adidas.com/us/747WarehouseSt_TermsAndConditions

So 1000 online raffle entries
200 for each radio station (power 106 and Kday)
100 entries for each retail partner, not sure how many stores in LA had wristbands
+ who knows how many with the Harden purchase (prob 24? lol jk)

Maybe what? 2K entries max? Multiply by 2 wristbands per entry = 4K people......split over 2 days.. hoping its not too crowded

I also think there will he plenty of people that got multiple wristbands and are having issues activating them all so that may thin the crowd out some as well.

DWF2JRFWAAEnhRH.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom