The Adidas "Futurecraft"

If the Futurecrafts are at all like the Ultra Boost sizing, mens and womens silhouettes are IDENTICAL as long as you convert the size (ie: Womens 9 and a Mens 8 are the exact same dimensions).

I am inclined to believe the Futurecrafts are the same but I am not biting on a pair until the prices come down even more. It seems like some people are sizing up a full size from TTS whereas for UB 1.0 most people only went up 0.5. Depending on your TTS, that may or may not be possible since there are no half size Futurecrafts (thats another story, ridiculous that with a 3D printed sole they couldnt be bothered to make 0.5 sizes)

Future crafts run more narrow compared to ultra boosts. Most my boosts are size 9s and my size 9 future crafts are way too snug

Not biting the bullet on resell yet at least. Seems like more and more 4D's are starting to roll out

need a pair for Saturday...got a little kickback goin on if you know what I mean. fellas only.

so you're sayin to just wait?
aye

and yea, from what ive heard the black ones are supposed to be dropping again but across the US. idk about the white ones.

Alphaedge releasing on adc as well?

Yup, limited pairs online this weekend per the release details from their Twitter...

NK, UNDFTD, and Bait getting them as well.

pny6Gistj

adidas doing a strong job killing the hype around a tech before it even hits critical mass...their playbook feels all out of whack. While I'd probably take a 4D sole on a pair of brooks in my size at this point, going alpha so early feels like a miss. Putting it on a Y-3, Arsham, or a different color Runner = good. Keep it limited, but high-end, give something for the masses to covet. The alpha (even though popular is seen as a inferior option to a UB shoe) is bad.

Last edited:
adidas doing a strong job killing the hype around a tech before it even hits critical mass...their playbook feels all out of whack. While I'd probably take a 4D sole on a pair of brooks in my size at this point, going alpha so early feels like a meiss. Putting it on a Y-3, Arsham, or a different color Runner = good. Keep it limited, but high-end, give something for the masses to covet. The alpha (even though popular is seen as a inferior option to a UB shoe) is bad.

i said it before i’ll say it again the hype around the futurecraft is virtually non existent.

this thread moved 3 pages TOPS during the confirmed drop.

i watched the playstation pg2 move 3 pages just becaue someone asked for a code.

even the epic react thread lapped this one.

it’s kinda baffling

i said it before i’ll say it again the hype around the futurecraft is virtually non existent.

i watched the playstation pg2 move 3 pages just becaue someone asked for a code.

it’s kinda baffling
I think its because most people don't feel like they have a chance at them

it’s kinda baffling

That's because it was only restricted to NYC.

Has anyone managed to activate mutliple 747 wristbands? I activated one of my Friday bands, then went to activate one of my Saturday bands but I just get error messages.

Back
Top Bottom