The Adjustment Bureau — March 4, 2011

Hmm probably go check it out early Sat or Sunday.
pimp.gif

Matt Damon >

Bourne >> Bond

Jason Bourne would not have ran like at 1:11
I just hope that damon's character's relationship with the heroine doesn't overshadow or take away from what could be a great action and suspense film.

Basically, I hope that they don't try any romantic b.s. to attract female audiences.

Jason Bourne would not have ran like at 1:11
I just hope that damon's character's relationship with the heroine doesn't overshadow or take away from what could be a great action and suspense film.

Basically, I hope that they don't try any romantic b.s. to attract female audiences.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

It's my most anticipated film of 2011

It was suppose to come out 3 months ago but they had to redo scenes and what not...can't wait

well...like I said...

Saw it this afternoon and it lived up to my hype. Damon and Blunt were really good, meshed well, seemed genuine. John Slattery shows shades of his "Mad Men" chops all throughout this film. As far as supporting roles, Anthony Mackie stood out in my eyes. He was great.

If anyone want's to ready my full review, it's here - http://bit.ly/erUMyi 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

It's my most anticipated film of 2011

It was suppose to come out 3 months ago but they had to redo scenes and what not...can't wait

well...like I said...

Saw it this afternoon and it lived up to my hype. Damon and Blunt were really good, meshed well, seemed genuine. John Slattery shows shades of his "Mad Men" chops all throughout this film. As far as supporting roles, Anthony Mackie stood out in my eyes. He was great.

If anyone want's to ready my full review, it's here - http://bit.ly/erUMyi 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

is this set in present day?
Why is everyone dressed like Tom Landry

1. yes, New York City
2. (lol) It's explained in the film.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

is this set in present day?
Why is everyone dressed like Tom Landry

1. yes, New York City
2. (lol) It's explained in the film.

^Green Zone had me heated