The Adjustment Bureau — March 4, 2011

I was also disappointed. I had high hopes for this movie since hearing about it and it didn't live up to my expectations. Whatever though, they can't all be good. It was a decent flick, good date movie but that's where it ends. I also thought it was gonna be more complex and suspenseful but trailers often do that to you.

I was also disappointed. I had high hopes for this movie since hearing about it and it didn't live up to my expectations. Whatever though, they can't all be good. It was a decent flick, good date movie but that's where it ends. I also thought it was gonna be more complex and suspenseful but trailers often do that to you.

I thought it was decent. Didn't see any previews or hear anything about it, just went to see it.

I thought it was decent. Didn't see any previews or hear anything about it, just went to see it.

I thought it was decent. Lived up to my expectations, which weren't that high, but it kept me entertained. And Emily Blunt looked gooood 
devil.gif

I thought it was decent. Lived up to my expectations, which weren't that high, but it kept me entertained. And Emily Blunt looked gooood 
devil.gif

I liked it. ending could have been way better though. movie felt too short

i only saw one commercial for it. so i didnt go in with the same expectations as you guys. glad i didnt, because some of you sound real disappointed.

I liked it. ending could have been way better though. movie felt too short

i only saw one commercial for it. so i didnt go in with the same expectations as you guys. glad i didnt, because some of you sound real disappointed.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Worst movie of the year award nominee....

I feel like the trailer rickrolled the crap out of me, making me think this @*++ was a thriller with a deep plot, when in reality is probably the most shallow and idiotic love story ever, nevermind a ton of corny scenes...

NT don't waste your money
damn

good looks

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Worst movie of the year award nominee....

I feel like the trailer rickrolled the crap out of me, making me think this @*++ was a thriller with a deep plot, when in reality is probably the most shallow and idiotic love story ever, nevermind a ton of corny scenes...

NT don't waste your money
damn

good looks

I liked it, but wasn't too big a fan of the ending.
Spoiler [+]
Why didn't Mitchell just let Norris spill the coffee as soon as he spotted him? Couldn't he have just done it when Norris was about to board the bus?

Perhaps he had to be in a certain range of Norris for it to happen (he did run the bus down for awhile and I think he was a bit closer when he finally took action, but am not sure), or was it just a result of him panicking and not thinking clearly?

I liked it, but wasn't too big a fan of the ending.
Spoiler [+]
Why didn't Mitchell just let Norris spill the coffee as soon as he spotted him? Couldn't he have just done it when Norris was about to board the bus?

Perhaps he had to be in a certain range of Norris for it to happen (he did run the bus down for awhile and I think he was a bit closer when he finally took action, but am not sure), or was it just a result of him panicking and not thinking clearly?

wasn't that bad. not that good either. saw that it was an adaptation of a phillipKdick story so i guess i kinda had that feel to it. overall, i was kind of disappointed that it was pretty much a plain old love story and not much else.

wasn't that bad. not that good either. saw that it was an adaptation of a phillipKdick story so i guess i kinda had that feel to it. overall, i was kind of disappointed that it was pretty much a plain old love story and not much else.

The movie disappointed and the trailer was misleading. That said, it wasn't that bad. Not a classic for sure. I was a fan of the hats though.

The movie disappointed and the trailer was misleading. That said, it wasn't that bad. Not a classic for sure. I was a fan of the hats though.

Movie

Movie flew over peoples heads

Some people understood it on a few levels, few understood it on all levels. That is all. Movie was good, not great. Felt rushed after the hospital scene.

Movie

Movie flew over peoples heads

Some people understood it on a few levels, few understood it on all levels. That is all. Movie was good, not great. Felt rushed after the hospital scene.

Back
Top Bottom