The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
This coming from a dude who hasn't made a JB purchase since the FR III.

I saw these at a chain store that I always seem to forget its name. Anyway, these look purrty in person. Also, feels well constructed, with interior cushioningseen on the XX3 (ok, I think I may have my dates mistaken. I did purchase the black XX3, twice). The midsole is soft & responsive. It looks like it justhugs your foot so closely like a sock, yet it provides great protection with these updated materials.

It looks & feels durable.
It looks comfortable.
It is the silhouette of the AJ1.

What more can a guy ask for? I will try these on in a couple weeks & see how comfortable they really are (for 15 minutes at least) before making mypurchase. These will be bought for play too. If you're skeptical, go take a look for yourself. You will understand that some thought actually went intoreproducing this classic shoe.

Gotta be honest, too. I'm feeling the Alpha I's as well. From what I can tell, they've done a good job on these shoes.

Originally Posted by chiva1908

idk...I dont like the low tops...The Is are way better imo....
I haven't seen low alphas & I was talking about the mids, which are higher cut than expected.

i like em too but...don't think i'm coppin!! i got a ton of 1's already, Im done with 1's!!! they do look comfy tho

How can anyone hate on these. I like them aswell
pimp.gif

6b2ac761751026ddea6465beb46a37a9-getty-90042402nb010_heat_knicks_nb001_rockets_knicks.jpg

I really hope they are as comfortable as they look because I'm really feeling these. The best redesign of a classic shoe JB has ever done.

Originally Posted by AIR 305

How can anyone hate on these. I like them aswell
pimp.gif

6b2ac761751026ddea6465beb46a37a9-getty-90042402nb010_heat_knicks_nb001_rockets_knicks.jpg
grin.gif
I take back what i said!!! these look nice, and look like they would be mad cumfy!

I tried these on last night at my spot. They look good and the sole is comfortable but the upper is still a little stiff. Typical crease on top of the toeswhen you step just like I's always do. The blk/red colorway is like a durabuck type material that has a real ashy look to it. The collar has a some reallygreat extra padding on the inside. Overall a really nice shoe but I passed cuz it wasnt as comfortable as I was hoping for it to be. Its not gonna replace aKobe or a Hyperdunk as a hoopin shoe like I was hoping it could.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

They out yet? or when's release date?

The white/black/red will be out in March 13. BRed will be out Jan 16.

am only interested in the white/black/red that D-Wade wore
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom