The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Originally Posted by TDIDDY3

For those who already own them or have tried em' on...... Do these fit true to size??? I'm planning to cop online, I'm normally a size 10 and planning on hooping on these. Thanks in advance!
Yes they do. They are super light and very comfortable. I think they look excellent as well. I hope they continue to do this with other numbered J's.
YEah pretty true to size. IF anything a little big, but i'd stick with normal size for sure.

crazy ebw, just curious, if you have the xx3s or bb1s did u get the same size ???
I wear a 13 in everything except running shoes so it's all the same to me..

THese are much more comfortable than I expected them to be.... Unfortunately I am going to pass because I like the CDP blk/red better and don't hoop injordans... But these are functional and lookin nice....

I had them in hand yesterday. They might be a little wider. They seem like it, which is good for the hoopers. I think they look great and with a discount theylook even better. This might be that shoes you wear with everything. Fit and style seem to key here.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Patiently waiting on the white/black/red colorway...

pimp.gif

Welcome 2 Jordan Brand Forum 2 everyone one who posted in this thread excluding myself

We are NikeTalk, not ISS, how are we even acknowledging this brand so extensively still?

I think these are a great idea... I cannot wait to play in some 1's (sort of)

I still haven't decided if I want to play in these or not. I might just pull the trigger on these and ZK5's next weekend and play in the Kobe. I'mhaving a hard time because I want these to play in but I want to wear them casually too. Don't wanna get two pairs.

Damnit. This is killing me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I still haven't decided if I want to play in these or not. I might just pull the trigger on these and ZK5's next weekend and play in the Kobe. I'm having a hard time because I want these to play in but I want to wear them casually too. Don't wanna get two pairs.

Damnit. This is killing me.
laugh.gif
Hoop in them because chances are you will find them later on for either deep discount or some F&F/EE. I haven't kopped yet because all ofmy expendable money is going towards vacation.

I would love to see these (and come to think of it, a lot of other jordans) in a colorway where green is used. The bball team I run with wears black and greenand I like hoopin in jays but I get stuck wearing either all black or blk/white colorways all the time. Matching is not a must but I've always liked rayrays pes and I just wish we could get something similar to what he wears every now and then.

FINALLY!! I've been waiting for this shoe for years!!!!! I've always said i wanted to see the AJ 1 with up to date cushioning for todays game. FINALLYnike did it!! Thank you!! These will DEFINITELY be bought and played in!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

I wonder what retail is on these?

$120 or $125, I can't remember. I think it's $120 though. Not bad considering we get full length zoom.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They could've updated the traction as well some herringbone please, can't wait to try these on..

got mine today from PYS....very happy with these. Going to play in them tonight...cant wait to test them out. Quality seems good to me. Full length zoom air inthese is brilliant. This is a great concept, and I hope JB makes more of the older models with updated materials/technology.

Played ball in these last night. Very happy with the shoes. Zoom air feels great. Cant say a bad word about the alpha's.

Played ball in these last night. Very happy with the shoes. Zoom air feels great. Cant say a bad word about the alpha's.
That's all I needed to read... THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom