Order #
Thank you JAMAL!

Easy Cop
come on doofus why you posting your order # 

Last edited:
i gotta get off this page man 

PdLHVhV.gif

You Know You Want Em Fam :lol:

Maybe I am being paranoid, but that seems like it was way too easy for a shoe that claim only 5k were produced. I have a feeling we about to get a whole lot of cancelations. The disclaimer even said that "due to high volumes, order make take up to 10 days to process."

I got though, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

On the bright side though...If these were this easy then just think how the Navy's are going to go come December...Definitely holding out for the discount on those now...

Everyone inside the club will get a pair. The problem is how slow theyre checking people out. Only two registers, one cash and once credit/debit card.

Taking 5 hours for a procsss that should have taken less than 1.

Just picked up my pair thankfully. Just waiting on my girlfriend for the second pair.

Last edited:
Maybe I am being paranoid, but that seems like it was way too easy for a shoe that claim only 5k were produced. I have a feeling we about to get a whole lot of cancelations. The disclaimer even said that "due to high volumes, order make take up to 10 days to process."

I got though, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

I'm thinking if you've already gotten charged then you should be good...

still showing a decent amount of sizes online...playing w/ numbers, it looks like they allowed up to 3 pair per size online. doesn't say anything about 1 pair per customer.

Back
Top Bottom