The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

CwgwPuXUsAAsXg7.jpg:large

here come the Cancels
it was 1 per customer at the instore release, going to assume it's the same online

Last edited:
I don't think people thought they would release online and even at that, release a good amount.

All about sold out now since word traveled

If you look at the times on my post in the email you can see they cancelled each order right after it was placed.

not my pic, 1 of the Bot Boyz

but he said he was El Manual on each checkout

see he went and created a profile between checkouts

mean.gif

anyone else get Cancel after their order was placed

If you look at the times on my post in the email you can see they cancelled each order right after it was placed.

:smh:

Nothing yet...Did you get charged though?

mean.gif

He probably ordered a ton of pairs in each order. I think the limit was 3 total

NVM saw that wasn't from you...

Has anybody in here gotten cancellation emails at this point?

I'm thinking it was because of multiple purchases...
If that's the case why would the cancel come right after the order placed

Reg way would be all the orders placed ...then a few mins later cancel emails

that multiple isn't the case here, oversold is the reason for cancel not bot or multiple

nerd.gif

Last edited:
If that's the case why would the cancel come right after the order placed

not all the orders placed ...then a few mins cancel emails

that multiple isn't the case here

What I'm saying is that he purchased multiple pairs in each order...The site was allowing me to add multiple pairs and move into checkout...

What I'm saying is that he purchased multiple pairs in each order...The site was allowing me to add multiple pairs and move into checkout...
I'm not sure

but i don't think he did that....  I think he placed 1 order per shoe size carted

B
Maybe I am being paranoid, but that seems like it was way too easy for a shoe that claim only 5k were produced. I have a feeling we about to get a whole lot of cancelations. The disclaimer even said that "due to high volumes, order make take up to 10 days to process."

I got though, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

It took a while for the XX3 to sell out. 5000 is a lot of pairs when only allocated to one store. If there were 300 people at the store, that means it's 4700 pairs online (give or take). Also black toe 1s took a lot of the attention this morning, many people didn't even know these 16s were releasing online.

Trophy Room XVIs are really dope but I'll have to pass for nearly $300 retail and shipping. Too many other things releasing within the next few months

I'm not sure

but i don't think he did that....  I think he placed 1 order per shoe size carted

If that's the case then I'm at a loss as to why the cancelations came through...

Could be invalid payment, could be an error in filling in his info...

Just have to wait and see I guess, and hope none of us in here get hit with the canceled emails...

If that's the case then I'm at a loss as to why the cancelations came through...

Could be invalid payment, could be an error in filling in his info...

Just have to wait and see I guess, and hope none of us in here get hit with the canceled emails...
if it didn't come right after the Conf email then your good i would assume

being his came right after

B
It took a while for the XX3 to sell out. 5000 is a lot of pairs when only allocated to one store. If there were 300 people at the store, that means it's 4700 pairs online (give or take). Also black toe 1s took a lot of the attention this morning, many people didn't even know these 16s were releasing online.
Some1 had told me that it was 2000 at store 2000 online and 1000 went to Khalid (his store or some ish)....i don't know how true this is but what i heard

Back
Top Bottom