The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

What's sizing like in this year's 16s?

I'm a size 10. I cop size 10 in all my kicks but when I cop Jordan 12s in a 10 I have a lil extra room in the toe box but not enough to size down. Anybody who has trophy rooms can chime in on these?

it better not be.. it was already hella slow for the reservation..

Heard rumors MJ was going to sign a few pairs. Now what I hear is that a few pairs were signed by MJ and will be at the pop-up. No idea if they are for sale, auction, raffle etc..

Last edited:

I'm a size 10. I cop size 10 in all my kicks but when I cop Jordan 12s in a 10 I have a lil extra room in the toe box but not enough to size down. Anybody who has trophy rooms can chime in on these?
trophy rooms = cdp = OG

Heard rumors MJ was going to sign a few pairs. Now what I hear is that a few pairs were signed by MJ and will be at the pop-up. No idea if they are for sale, auction, raffle etc..
they would be pre signed.. but if hes there thats cool too i just want my sneakers and im out..lol

Anywho..

Recipt CHECK

ID CHECK

Wristband CHECK

Address Mapping CHECK

Parking.. Hopefully its not frantic..

they would be pre signed.. but if hes there thats cool too i just want my sneakers and im out..lol

Anywho..
Recipt CHECK
ID CHECK
Wristband CHECK
Address Mapping CHECK
Parking.. Hopefully its not frantic..

Take an Uber if it's a mess.

Last edited:
only in for breds. had em in '01 as well as these navys, but i didn't like navys much after i got them. also gingers if they retro bc i slept on the og gingers, but now i really appreciate that c/w.

These have a snug fit, however I think you would be alright going tts. If you wear sneaker shields (like I do), you may want to go half size up.

Also if you intend on wearing the shroud I would also recommend going a half size up.

Those Basels are sick!

I want the white/blue XVI's. Still love that colorway, even though I remember passing up the cool grey XI's on release date for them cause I couldn't afford both and they released on the same date :smh: :lol:

Trophy room XVI's are aight, a little too much blue, I passed

Last edited:
only in for breds. had em in '01 as well as these navys, but i didn't like navys much after i got them. also gingers if they retro bc i slept on the og gingers, but now i really appreciate that c/w.

Still have my OG Ginger's. Purchased two pairs at the time on Clearance at Finishline for 59.99
My box still has the Finish Line clearance tag on it

Yesterday, resale was 600-1000 :x

I've had my eye on these.
Resale looks to be about $500-$700 now.

I will purchase these if the price is right.

Since I wear all my kicks, I'm hoping to find a DS pair in the 400-450 range, otherwise I'll pass.
A lightly used pair would also be fine.

Back
Top Bottom