The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I need midnights bad. TO ME the trophy stuff is dog doodoo but I understand I was born in 87 so there's younger heads that'll slit wrist for CW's that aren't OG. If it ain't OG it ain't right to me. Errbody different.

Last edited:
I need midnights bad. TO ME the trophy stuff is dog doodoo but I understand I was born in 87 so there's younger heads that'll slit wrist for CW's that aren't OG. If it ain't OG it ain't right to me. Errbody different.
i like all XVI colorways.. the best ones IMHO is the spurs XVI PE.. if they come out.. WHEW.. they will be got..

good thing they already took your money....

Why didn't they just give them to you yesterday after you bought them?
thats what me and all the guys said but they wanted people to do it this way for some silly reason.. i guess that would stop peopl from coming super far despite me and another guys drive to the spot twice..

These have a snug fit, however I think you would be alright going tts. If you wear sneaker shields (like I do), you may want to go half size up.

Also if you intend on wearing the shroud I would also recommend going a half size up.
what are sneaker shields.. ?

great. a jack---..

I don't know if you watched it or actually looked it up, but it's like a piece of plastic or whatever that you put in the toe of the shoe. I guess it stops creasing and stuff and keeps them looking "crispy" lol. I like to actually wear my shoes, so creases never bothered me and I lost definetly wouldn't go up in size just to wear them......but that's just me. **shrug**

i hope this online drop is soon not trying to wait all day 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom