The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I have a weird feeling these things are gonna move pretty quickly. Hope not, I'd love to pick them up around original retail or preferably below... I doubt it though if the 20s sold these will sell quicker

In for 2 pair minimum...they can tax me 250 i dont care....these are top 5 for me. now just waiting on black reds

The Cherrywoods.... YES! PLEASE! can't wait for those OG XVs too. This is how I know I'm gettin old. These were the shoes back in the day when retros weren't as popular, and gimmicks were soooo popular! Briefcases, gold tickets with Nelly CDs, etc. People said these will never retro because they were so ugly... goes to show... better grab those 2011s, 2012s, etc. Ya neva know!

I had the CDP 16's and i thought those could've been made better. They felt really stiff to me and I didnt like that. Hopefully they do these retro's good.

Last edited:
I had the CDP 16's and i thought those could've been made better. They felt really stiff to me and I didnt like that. Hopefully they do these retro's good.
That was whole line of the CDP's, all stiff and very uncomfortable. Felt like they were cheaply made :smh:

I sold all of mine because of that.

Last edited:
I always preferred the blue ones to these, they were an Asia exclusive at the time :frown:

Blue lows? XVIs are my favorite model and I've never heard of or seen anything like that.

That was whole line of the CDP's, all stiff and very uncomfortable. Felt like they were cheaply made :smh:

I sold all of mine because of that.

I thought the quality on the CDP XVIs was pretty good. Leather was hit or miss, but I'm pretty sure they re-used the same molds as the OGs in 2001. They took a little breaking in, but still had the front zoom and were very comfortable.

God can i say im ****** pumped i been waiting forever for these to retro for 10+ years now, i hope they drop the breds and the white and red lows. my favorite Js of all time hands down

When are these coming out, i inly want the ones with the shroud.
I havent seen these on any release calendars yet.

All mid versions were with the detachable shrouds (yes even the 16+ like the Gingers and cherrywoods)
Only the lows did not come with shrouds.

Man I'm so ready! I was born in '92 on the 16th of the month and coincidentally my first retros that I copped with my own $ were the 7/16 CDP. Instant favorites and fitting for me. I wore them with the shroud and my summer job manager called em marching band shoes. She was thirstin for my hares tho. But yea I love 16s, thanks for listening nt :pimp:

Last edited:
nobody bought the cherries or the gingers around my way. I couldn't care less if they release.

Already got the cap, and the navy, but I would like a navy retro since mine are too old. I like the 16 with the shroud on, but it could be annoying putting it on and keeping them on

nobody bought the cherries or the gingers around my way. I couldn't care less if they release.

Already got the cap, and the navy, but I would like a navy retro since mine are too old. I like the 16 with the shroud on, but it could be annoying putting it on and keeping them on

What? Those were heat.... That interesting.... We ate all 16s....

Yeah the cherries and gingers nobody around here was touching those with a 30 foot pole.

It's funny how popularity changes over time. Olive 9's are the same way.

Olive 9's been doodoo since 94 
laugh.gif

The cherrywoods...people fronted on them at first. Myself included, and I realized too late....
mean.gif
. From my POV, it wasn't a wack shoe, it was a shoe where if the price was lowered I'd cop. I just didn't like the pricing point even with my discount at the time. I get to make the analogy clearer, at the time they were all NBA second/third team worthy and not first team. I goofed. 

Olive 9's been doodoo since 94 
laugh.gif
I would agree wholeheartedly. One of the worst J's ever made, imo, and they couldn't even give those away years ago.

But nowadays people seem to want them for some reason. Shrug.

Back
Top Bottom