The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Need these! My 2001 pair is starting to fall apart, I wonder if they will come with the OG Jordan Face Box, I hope they do

To be honest, I have looked at that box so much over the years that I would be more than good of never seeing it again! That being said, I feel that it should come with is the XV, as it was made for that model.

box is doubtful, i just want these done right. but i hope when 17s do retro they come in the briefcase

I was reading this thinking about them. I still have the case and cd that came with it lol. Thought about putting it on Ebay but then I thought I would keep it for the retro.

Anyway I love the black and red version of this shoe, Hopefully with the price they do them right,

Last edited:
This my last year in the game. Im copping those banned 1s, 16s,true blue 3s, and space jams and im gone

Underrated and long overdue. In for a Navy pair. Not a fan of the shroud though, won't wear it.

Need the cherrywoods and gingers. Gingers without the shroud are an all purpose shoe.

Last edited:
View media item 1927554
This is as much info that's been reveled so far and, that was just put out today.

I'm hyped and in! One of my all time fav models, I think it's extremely underrated.

Wouldn't that statement "coming back for the first time ever" technically be incorrect since the 16s already came back as a retro in 2008 with the countdown packs?

If they mean midnight navy 16s then yea, first time ever.

Last edited:
XVI truly one of my fav models.....just pure style and not a bad shoe to play with....very comfy...

I'll take any and every og colorway please...and retro+ if necessary

these and the xv's are ugly as f*. get me some XVIIs

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Y'all know that nobody wanted the Cherrywoods and Gingers when they originally dropped, right? I'm just not sure why some people are hyping them up now.

I bought the Gingers for $39.

Back
Top Bottom