The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Just got the trophy rooms for 250 shipped, ds sz 12. Thank God for that ebay 20 percent off code! Very excited to add these to the white and navy pair, as those were done very well.

Just got the trophy rooms for 250 shipped, ds sz 12. Thank God for that ebay 20 percent off code! Very excited to add these to the white and navy pair, as those were done very well.
i always get those in my emails
but trash em
saving the next one

Was able to cop these off Footaction sale with the $35 off $150 for $149.99. I'll take that any day.

Was able to cop these off Footaction sale with the $35 off $150 for $149.99. I'll take that any day.
FYI these are $99.99 at footlocker in store.

Still $250 in the system at footaction so they can't fully price match to footlocker but they could do up to 50% which would be $125. This would be a hassle tho because they need proof of footlockers price.

I have not seen these on sale at all, anywhere in-store.

Same here, the eblens by me still has them for 250. Villa online never let you use a promo code on them for as long as I can remember. I bought a pair off ebay 2 months ago and stopped trying after that.

Still $250 in the system at footaction so they can't fully price match to footlocker but they could do up to 50% which would be $125. This would be a hassle tho because they need proof of footlockers price.

$150 $99? Point me to a 11.5

$150 $99? Point me to a 11.5

Go to the store

These were my first pair of Js, got them on clearance my Junior year of HS...  wore them with pretty much any outfit, regardless if they matched or not.  My friends made fun of me...  I just said...  ***** these Js!

I don't think I would cop again.

Thanks for the heads-up, fellas. I was waiting for these to dip in price before biting the bullet, but I didn't expect that much of a price-drop. I made the mistake of getting the Retro 17+ at retail. Never again!

I got mine from FTL and used a coupon on top of it. It's being shipped to me from another store so we'll see how it goes when I eventually get it.

Last edited:
Damn, they don't have these at my local foot action. I would have copped for sure if I saw them for $99.

I have seen them at my foot locker, but did not check the price. Will go tomorrow and see.

Last edited:
I'm real pissed that the footaction I went to pulled company policy on me. Had the shoes in my hand and everything :smh:

I'm real pissed that the footaction I went to pulled company policy on me. Had the shoes in my hand and everything :smh:

SMH! What did they say exactly? I mean if they're $99 somewhere in their system. Gotta be $99 at some places?

The price is for footlocker not footaction. Even though they are the same company, they tend to differ in sale prices.

For footlocker, they definitely are $99.99 (I stock located a pair but wanted to grab on locally). Footaction still has an in store price of $250.00.

I drove to my local mall that didn't have my size and dude at footaction was willing to price match but it would be for a ship from store and I wanted to pick them up from store.

I drove to the footaction that had my size and at first they were saying it wasn't possible to price match such a steep discount. I provided my receipt from me doing a stock locate at footlocker and dude called the district manager.

Basically, the footaction policy is that they can price match up to 50% of the price in the system (which is $250) so he offered me them for $125 instead of $99.99.

Now, footaction CAN price match the $99.99 since the manager can override the price but it's not guaranteed

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505
So we're you able to cop on at least a decent price? There is no stock anywhere by me locally so online was my only option (didn't think to stock locate though, oh well) still happy with my purchase.

bigj505 bigj505
So we're you able to cop on at least a decent price? There is no stock anywhere by me locally so online was my only option (didn't think to stock locate though, oh well) still happy with my purchase.

:lol: I keep saying I paid $99.99 and did a stock locate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom