The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

@leomessi00  the gawd
nthat.gif

for real though, put a broke boy on. are we able to get this price or close to it? really want these
mean.gif
​Only vip, Nobody is gonna spill the beans how to cop for cheap. I tried to cop for $99 instore but in their system it shows $250. You would have to find a store (footlocker?)  that has it for a certain price, in this case either $99 or $79, and they can type in the proper code numbers to match price. Without the proper barcode numbers, you will not be able to match price. Also, not all store employees will match price. You either have to know somebody personally, or get lucky. I'll take it for $100 off; I'm good with that price. 

for real though, put a broke boy on. are we able to get this price or close to it? really want these :smh:

​Only vip, Nobody is gonna spill the beans how to cop for cheap. I tried to cop for $99 instore but in their system it shows $250. You would have to find a store (footlocker?)  that has it for a certain price, in this case either $99 or $79, and they can type in the proper code numbers to match price. Without the proper barcode numbers, you will not be able to match price. Also, not all store employees will match price. You either have to know somebody personally, or get lucky. I'll take it for $100 off; I'm good with that price. 

How can you say nobody is gonna spill the beans when I've explained it a few times already?

Dude used a $20 VIP to get the price down from $100.

How can you say nobody is gonna spill the beans when I've explained it a few times already?

Dude used a $20 VIP to get the price down from $100.
This. Besides my man detailing HOW to get the best price possible, I would say a good majority of us in here will share the deal info, hell it's the first thing I did when I copped and I feel after my post all the better deal posts started rolling in. Miss me with that hording info BS.

Last edited:
My footlocker is tripping. They can't find (or don't want to look for) the upc code to do a search. Do anyone have the upc?

My footlocker is tripping. They can't find (or don't want to look for) the upc code to do a search. Do anyone have the upc?

You should just need the sku. For future reference, checking eBay listings helps me a lot. Sellers tend to put the box in their pics. Just gotta find one with a footlocker sku. Replace the 100 with your size (or 9.5 is 095)

View media item 2464874

Last edited:
You should just need the sku. For future reference, checking eBay listings helps me a lot. Sellers tend to put the box in their pics. Just gotta find one with a footlocker sku. Replace the 100 with your size (or 9.5 is 095)

View media item 2464874

Thanks. Yeah. I know that part. I wear a size 14 so it's 014. I figured the sku was good enough, but they were tripping saying they need a upc for store to store orders. I think they just didn't want to bother

Pretty much all sizes gone. When you go to the website it'll save available for shipping or only select stores. They don't ship them out when it's only select stores left.

View media item 2464874

Thanks. Yeah. I know that part. I wear a size 14 so it's 014. I figured the sku was good enough, but they were tripping saying they need a upc for store to store orders. I think they just didn't want to bother

They did you dirty but I honestly think it's too late anyways.
They could actually get the store sku stuff from the style number if they wanted to do so.

They could actually get the store sku stuff from the style number if they wanted to do so.

My thoughts as well. I have had other stores used the style numbers in the past. Been collecting for over 25 yrs. Don't play me like I don't know or never did a product locate and purchase in store before. Smh.

My thoughts as well. I have had other stores used the style numbers in the past. Been collecting for over 25 yrs. Don't play me like I don't know or never did a product locate and purchase in store before. Smh.

Yea I hate when it's like that. That footaction that had my size really tried to play me with the no price match at all stuff. I'm kinda pissed that I didn't grab them locally tho. I'm half regretting the $125 price for the second pair. That was still a nice deal but I passed off of the principle.

Back
Top Bottom