The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Nike is one of the easiest companies to do returns with. You can also take your receipt or order number and return them to the Outlet or Factory stores. I have no guilt when returning to them, its great.
Thanks.  I think Im going to return my pair to Nike. I like them, but don't see myself wearing them because I would be too concerned with them getting dirty and ruining the shroud. I don't like how the shroud is built. It looks like it will get dirty and break easily. They look nice without them, but for $250 I  don't think they're worth it.

Wow you can't share that your shoes shipped on here now ?  
mean.gif

Last edited:
If you haven't noticed, I deleted your first post saying the same thing.

NTers don't need any updates on when YOUR order is shipped. Keep stuff like that to yourself because quite honestly, nobody cares.

That's pretty OD bro. Like srs.. I been on this forum for a while and that right there is by far some of the craziest modding I've ever seen. The man is happy, let him live. :smh:

We get to impatient with people now a days... Just my 2 cents... we still good Thug, IJS

Last edited:
As far a fit goes 9 went TTS but they are a little snug in the toe box may have to change the insoles/

As far a fit goes 9 went TTS but they are a little snug in the toe box may have to change the insoles/
16s have always had a snug toebox due to the thick patent leather. I already knew the deal lmao. The toebox fools people because physically its big and wide but that inside padding is thick

Got my pair in today, quickly went from feeling like :smokin to :rolleyes to :x. Needless to say, they will be heading back in the morning. I wanted to love these like I did when I had them before, but they just didn.t do it for me. Something just seemed off with them when I took them out of the box, and it only got worse on feet. The shroud was a disaster with these. I remember my OG pair being easy to put on/reverse, but these were much more forced/stiff. I wanted these to rock, not to stock, but they just looked awkward. For the price, I couldn.t justify keeping these, even for nostalgia reasons. I will always appreciate this model, but will no longer desire to have another pair.

Last edited:
I just hooped in my trophy rooms. This is the first time I've worn XVIs since the OGs dropped. MAN! Shoe is heck of comfortable and I like the fit, it hugs my foot perfect. Shoe is plush, wouldn't mind kicking it in these all day.

I think I might get the Navys now, but black/red's were my favs.

Last edited:
I just hooped in my trophy rooms. This is the first time I've worn XVIs since the OGs dropped. MAN! Shoe is heck of comfortable and I like the fit, it hugs my foot perfect. Shoe is plush, wouldn't mind kicking it in these all day.

I think I might get the Navys now, but black/red's were my favs.

omg that commercial gave me goosebumps....

did u ball shroud or sans?

Back
Top Bottom