The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I see.

I've been looking for another pair but so far everyone is sold out in Dallas. Even the odd sizes.

Do we know if they are restocking, or was that it? I can't find anymore information if they are restocking.

CHECK STOCKX & GOAT APPS. ALSO YOUR LOCAL FACEBOOK SNEAKER GROUPS

My pair finally arrived today.

On a side note, I remember wearing these in elementary and one of my classmates said they looked like bowling shoes lol

Is it strange that people are saying these shoe's aren't hot, and will sit...

Yet their sold out pretty much anywhere you look?
They weren't produced in the same quantities as the other holiday releases. If more were produced, I'm sure they would be easier to find, especially at that pricing point. 

I thought the .5's started with the 18's? Pics?
anyone still have - or remember - the 16.5?
Ain't nobody trying to remember that 
laugh.gif

There was a pair of 16s that i had in junior high that was all black with grey on the bottom, anybody recall that? it didn't have the cover like these do

Last edited:
Got my pair in today, I'm satisfied. Went up half a size and it was a good decision.

Those were by far the ugliest pair 16's. White/ Red lows on the other hand were :nthat:

white red lows with the black red xvi lace cover strap = fire

i use to have a pic of my pair on the old niketalk but i cant seem to find it anymore

Last edited:
That quote on the trophy room website is hilarious.

The Air Jordan + TROPHY ROOM XVI is inspired by a twist on a classic silhouette. Flooded in tonal French Blue, The TROPHY ROOM XVI is the 1st time the XVI model has been released since 2008.

What is the twist on a silhouette? It's "inspiration" is the twist? All they did was change the colors. And they made it all the same color.

Jordan 14 was inspired by ferraris. Many Jordan shoes were inspired by an object, all this says is it was inspired by a twist.

Are these shoes supposed to fit TTS? It seems when I wear my pair that there's not much room for my toes to bend, I'm not sure if that's because the toe box is quite stiff to begin with

Need these to be available for purchase on FTL and FTA websites. All it says now is "available in-store only" for all sizes smh

Back
Top Bottom