THE AMERICANS on FX -- Season 2 Finale: "Echo" ... Tonight at 10/9c

Why did Phil lie to Elizabeth about ol girl? I got the feeling if he told her the truth, it would be alright... Now there's going to be hell to pay....
He lied because he and Elizabeth are starting to build a real relationship with each other and not just a cover.

Him telling Elizabeth about her would've negated all the progress they were making.

Why did Phil lie to Elizabeth about ol girl? I got the feeling if he told her the truth, it would be alright... Now there's going to be hell to pay....

He lied because he and Elizabeth are starting to build a real relationship with each other and not just a cover.

Him telling Elizabeth about her would've negated all the progress they were making.

Yeah, but I got the impression that if he told the truth, Elizabeth would deal with it, I mean it was his wifey back home. Plus the dynamic of their "marriage" is obviously is not a traditional one since their roles require them to sleep with other people. I think Elizabeth would be upset about it but could get over it.

The preview for tomorrow's ep looks like the old broad is going to tell Elizabeth what's up....

The old Elizabeth, who was just playing the role of a loving wife wouldn't have cared what or who Phillip did, but that Elizabeth is slowly fading away.

She was apprehensive throughout the entire episode about Phil linking up with his old flame and the fact that she even asked him if he did anything with her, show that even though they've been married for years, the emotional connection between the two is just starting to develop.

Granny just had to mess it up for them and screw Phillip.

That side boob :pimp:

2 weeks until a new episode though. Next one looks pretty epic.

Why is Phillip giving Elizabeth a pass on the love interest she had though? She loved dude and even talked bad about Phillip to him right?

Why is Phillip giving Elizabeth a pass on the love interest she had though? She loved dude and even talked bad about Phillip to him right?
That was all in the past when even they considered their marriage fake. It wasn't until the series started(1st or 2nd episode), that they actually fell for each other, and wanted to try to make it a real marriage. And that was why she ended up breaking it off with that dude, when she saw him that episode in philly.

That was good. Probably the weakest ep so far for me, but this show hits so many moments that it was still good.
I mean...my dude liquified. :lol:

And everybody got yambs, while the seeds of things blowing up in their faces got sown.

And Margo Martindale is intimidating as ****. Like a den mother femme fatale. I'm just waiting for her to go Justified.

Epic side boob from tonight's episode.

Her name is Elizabeth Masucci.

Js and mass...mass and Js. Church hoopin. :smh:

View media item 325488View media item 325489View media item 325490

I just started watching the show last week, now I'm hooked
smokin.gif

Oh damn, you know I was mad hyped last night and when hit it was clear it wasn't showing I felt this void man :frown: That I couldn't get my fix just really got me. They aint even show reruns :smh: They should've made yesterday an all day recap of the 1st season.

Last edited:
Gotta get caught up on the past two episodes bruhs,I'm missing out!

When's the season finale, btw?

Back
Top Bottom