The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (Wed 10pm)

This dude Andrew is plastered all over tv and steps out looking like the Man in the Yellow hat :lol: :smh:

Doesn't lie low for a few weeks or anything.

I really thought after looking at his vandalized wanted poster Andrew was gonna dress up as a woman to try and get out the state :lol:

Last edited:
Yo I thought his dad would rat on him for reward money and for his charges to be dropped :lol:

But let me find out his dad had a hand in the making of this show :lol:

Am amazed at the accuracy of that last episode. Mostly everything was on point, although I don't think that phone call between Andrew and his dad happened but he did call someone trying to arrange a fake passport

Show should have been called the Andrew Cunanan show :lol:

I’m completely fine with it being centered around him. They showed basically everything that needed to be shown about Versace...the Cunanan murders and what led to him turning into that person were much more interesting.

Show should have been called the Andrew Cunanan show :lol:
They basically had to.

At least didn't halfass it showing Versace's parts.

Gotta focus on the serial killer when you realize Versace's assassination has less to do with Versace and more with him just being the latest old dude to reject Andrew.

Son got tired of finessing old guys and just spur of the moment said **** it.

Last edited:
FF2C3537-013D-45C8-8861-6B1D9FB64161.jpeg
Did he really just hang around for a few days after killing Versace?

Remember when I told y’all my uncle ran into him at the beach

They basically had to.

At least didn't harass it showing Versaceçs parts.

Gotta focus on the serial killer when you realize Versace's assassination has less to do with Versace and more with him just being the latest old dude to reject Andrew.

Son got tired of finessing old guys and just spur of the moment said **** it.

Yeah the more I think about it, the more it makes sense for the show to be Andrew centric.

The show is called "The Assassination of Gianni Versace" but Gianni was assassination was one of the murders by one of America's most prominent and notorious serial killers ever. So To do a series on Gianni Versace's murder means you almost have to deep dive into Andrew Cunanan to give a full scope behind Gianni's death otherwise, the show would have been extremely lazy.

Just finished episode 3 I refuse to believe that a news outlet would report that the police are tracking him thorough the car phone this guys on the fbi most wanted list lol they cant be that dumb

They could have focused more on the FBI's botched manhunt for Cunanan.

Did we really need a whole episode on his father?

I actually enjoyed that ep and it gave more insight in to why Andrew was they way he is.

I'd simply want a 10th ep or cut out some scenes focusing so much on that failed relationship.

An entire ep on the FBI's incompetence.

Last edited:
I thought it was great episode, showed the root of who he is and also that some of his lies were actually true.

Personally I enjoyed this more than the OJ season, though that's not a knock on the first season at all. Both were excellent.

The Monica Lewinsky season of American Crime Story has been scrapped.

The producers of FX's Emmy-drenched anthology series American Crime Story have hit the brakes on a season centered on the White House saga of Monica Lewinsky.

Though Jeffrey Toobin's 2000 best-seller, A Vast Conspiracy: The Real Sex Scandal that Nearly Brought Down a President,was optioned as source material more than a year ago, Murphy says they had second thoughts. And he's already relayed as much to a relieved Lewinsky, whom he ran into at a Hollywood party.

"I told her, 'Nobody should tell your story but you, and it's kind of gross if they do,'" Murphy recalls saying. " 'If you want to produce it with me, I would love that; but you should be the producer and you should make all the goddamn money.'"

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...ture-scrapping-monica-lewinsky-season-1099146

Back
Top Bottom