^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]let's not forget...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this will be not for a long while or even if... but this is my fan boy and would LOVE to see.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]civil war[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]turning on hulk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]planet hulk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]world war hulk[/color]
Spoiler [+]
Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios' main producer said that we may indeed see the Civil War storyline as part of the Avengers 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Drunken Cow, as long as Fox has the rights to Spidey and the X-Men, we probably won't see them and the Avengers share the screen anytime soon
frown.gif

So no xmen vs avengers movie either
frown.gif
??
Oh well, I cant wait for civil war, I dont care if they have to make 4-5 movies to get it going. Civil war has to be a 3 part movie atleast.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]let's not forget...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this will be not for a long while or even if... but this is my fan boy and would LOVE to see.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]civil war[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]turning on hulk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]planet hulk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]world war hulk[/color]
Spoiler [+]
Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios' main producer said that we may indeed see the Civil War storyline as part of the Avengers 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Drunken Cow, as long as Fox has the rights to Spidey and the X-Men, we probably won't see them and the Avengers share the screen anytime soon
frown.gif

So no xmen vs avengers movie either
frown.gif
??
Oh well, I cant wait for civil war, I dont care if they have to make 4-5 movies to get it going. Civil war has to be a 3 part movie atleast.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
could "the other" be Mentor, thanos father or Zuras, thanos uncle or Eros, thanos brother?
Spoiler [+]
Doubt it. His father was against his ways and so was his brother. Eros joined the Avengers for a while.

It'd be cool if "the other" was Mephisto in disguise cuz during the Infinity War he was advising Thanos throughout the struggle.

Spoiler [+]
how about the courting death line? mistress death?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
could "the other" be Mentor, thanos father or Zuras, thanos uncle or Eros, thanos brother?
Spoiler [+]
Doubt it. His father was against his ways and so was his brother. Eros joined the Avengers for a while.

It'd be cool if "the other" was Mephisto in disguise cuz during the Infinity War he was advising Thanos throughout the struggle.

Spoiler [+]
how about the courting death line? mistress death?

This movie is as good as advertised. Last half hour or so = best 30 minutes of any super hero film I've ever seen, including TDK. Although I believe as a complete film TDK is still superior. Regardless, I will be watching this movie again in the near future.

This movie is as good as advertised. Last half hour or so = best 30 minutes of any super hero film I've ever seen, including TDK. Although I believe as a complete film TDK is still superior. Regardless, I will be watching this movie again in the near future.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Best way to sum up my feelings on their comparisons.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Best way to sum up my feelings on their comparisons.

someone answer me this please. I just thought about this today and I'm not sure if they mentioned how it happened.

spoiler [+]
how did thor get back to earth? I remember loki saying, o father must have conjured up some evil magic to get you back here. The space bridge was destroyed in Thor though, so I'm just wondering how he got back to earth? Sorry, I don't follow the comics.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

someone answer me this please. I just thought about this today and I'm not sure if they mentioned how it happened.

spoiler [+]
how did thor get back to earth? I remember loki saying, o father must have conjured up some evil magic to get you back here. The space bridge was destroyed in Thor though, so I'm just wondering how he got back to earth? Sorry, I don't follow the comics.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom