^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

someone answer me this please. I just thought about this today and I'm not sure if they mentioned how it happened.

spoiler [+]
how did thor get back to earth? I remember loki saying, o father must have conjured up some evil magic to get you back here. The space bridge was destroyed in Thor though, so I'm just wondering how he got back to earth? Sorry, I don't follow the comics.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Spoiler [+]
Same thing I want to know and asked before the movie dropped. That lil *++ Loki kicked wasn't enough, in that case he could have went right back.

someone answer me this please. I just thought about this today and I'm not sure if they mentioned how it happened.

spoiler [+]
how did thor get back to earth? I remember loki saying, o father must have conjured up some evil magic to get you back here. The space bridge was destroyed in Thor though, so I'm just wondering how he got back to earth? Sorry, I don't follow the comics.

[/font]
Spoiler [+]
Same thing I want to know and asked before the movie dropped. That lil *++ Loki kicked wasn't enough, in that case he could have went right back.

STOP PUTTING EVERYTHING INTO SPOILERS

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THIS THREAD

anyways, can someone tell me what exactly Loki meant by using the Hulk as a weapon or against the avengers? I couldn't really hear that part, people around me talking
ohwell.gif

anyways, can someone tell me what exactly Loki meant by using the Hulk as a weapon or against the avengers? I couldn't really hear that part, people around me talking
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

ohwell.gif
Actually according to the comic books, the Avengers were originally formed when Loki made the Hulk go on a rampage, and the Avengers formed together to stop him...im PRETTY sure thats how it went...But basically in the movie, Loki orchestrated the whole situation to scatter the team.  The rampage of the Hulk allowed Loki's men to board the ship and break him out

Originally Posted by 18th letter

ohwell.gif
Actually according to the comic books, the Avengers were originally formed when Loki made the Hulk go on a rampage, and the Avengers formed together to stop him...im PRETTY sure thats how it went...But basically in the movie, Loki orchestrated the whole situation to scatter the team.  The rampage of the Hulk allowed Loki's men to board the ship and break him out

Originally Posted by illmatic34

This movie is as good as advertised. Last half hour or so = best 30 minutes of any super hero film I've ever seen, including TDK. Although I believe as a complete film TDK is still superior. Regardless, I will be watching this movie again in the near future.

Yup...i loved the action in the movie. I think it would be more enjoyable on a second watch, so i hope my fam goes to see it 
laugh.gif

my friend was geeked about Thanos, and he told me bout him...man sounds epic

This movie is as good as advertised. Last half hour or so = best 30 minutes of any super hero film I've ever seen, including TDK. Although I believe as a complete film TDK is still superior. Regardless, I will be watching this movie again in the near future.

Yup...i loved the action in the movie. I think it would be more enjoyable on a second watch, so i hope my fam goes to see it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

Thanos at one point was so powerful that he WAS the universe...the ultimate badass

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

Thanos at one point was so powerful that he WAS the universe...the ultimate badass

Solid movie didn't disappoint, man it's like no one knows about the comics, people stayed to see the ending clip, but it was like no one knew who Thanos was, I knew who he was, just didn't remember his name

Solid movie didn't disappoint, man it's like no one knows about the comics, people stayed to see the ending clip, but it was like no one knew who Thanos was, I knew who he was, just didn't remember his name

Originally Posted by DMoney82

spoiler [+]

[/font]
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
If I had to nitpick, I'd also have to say that was a quick cop-out to just bring Thor back to earth.  Thor is my favorite Marvel movie and it meant something big when he destroyed the bi-frost at the end of his movie and in this one, it seems like it meant absolutely nothing.  Although with Loki asking him was dark magic Odin used to bring Thor to earth, I'm gonna assume Thor 2 can further explain this.

spoiler [+]

[/font]
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
If I had to nitpick, I'd also have to say that was a quick cop-out to just bring Thor back to earth.  Thor is my favorite Marvel movie and it meant something big when he destroyed the bi-frost at the end of his movie and in this one, it seems like it meant absolutely nothing.  Although with Loki asking him was dark magic Odin used to bring Thor to earth, I'm gonna assume Thor 2 can further explain this.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

spoiler [+]

[/font]
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Well they could use the terrasect now. 

spoiler [+]

[/font]
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

true, but...
Spoiler [+]
...Odin didn't have the Tesseract at the time of this movie and I hope they start exploring other weapons from the Marvel Universe.  2 movies involving the cosmic cube is enough.  I'm so ready for the Infinity Gauntlet or something

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

true, but...
Spoiler [+]
...Odin didn't have the Tesseract at the time of this movie and I hope they start exploring other weapons from the Marvel Universe.  2 movies involving the cosmic cube is enough.  I'm so ready for the Infinity Gauntlet or something

Spoiler [+]

true, but...
Spoiler [+]

I mean use it to fix the Bifrost or something and with Thanos coming out, yea the Gauntlet will go missing from the vault.  Loki did ask how much Dark Magic did Odin use to get you here. I bet thats one of the cut scenes. Joss has said they cut ALOT of the scenes do to time and flow. I need that BLU-RAY ASAP.

Spoiler [+]

true, but...
Spoiler [+]

I mean use it to fix the Bifrost or something and with Thanos coming out, yea the Gauntlet will go missing from the vault.  Loki did ask how much Dark Magic did Odin use to get you here. I bet thats one of the cut scenes. Joss has said they cut ALOT of the scenes do to time and flow. I need that BLU-RAY ASAP.

Saw it last night and will probably watch again before the weekend is over. Needless to say, it was a great start to doing more Avengers movies.

I hope they bring in more members in the next couple of solo stories, so when the team assembles to take on
Spoiler [+]
Thanos
the battle can be much more epic. If they follow the typical trilogy recipe, the Avengers are going to lose the next battle and have to find some new tech, new members for victory in the third installment.

What this movie did really well was make the story feel believable. Nothing seemed far fetched because they did a good job with the back story in the solo movies. Imagine the Avengers box set when all the movies are done.
eek.gif
Marvel did this right.
pimp.gif

A lot of nerdgasms were had during the movie.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the Herman Cain troll smile at the end...

Back
Top Bottom